Arrival at Star Haven

Tuning back to Princess Peach and Twink. The two were gazing out the balcony hoping for Mario and Luigi's safety.

"I wonder how Mario and Luigi are doing right now?" Peach wondered, "I wish I knew if I was helping them at all..."

"Of course, you are!" said Twink, "Mario, Luigi, and their friends should be fine! You should be proud of your efforts! They know all you've done. And don't you worry, Princess! You'll be able to talk to them in person before long!"

"Hee hee... I hope you're right, Twink," Peach said with a smile, "Thanks for cheering me up. Let's go back inside, shall we?"

Twink nodded as they walked back into the bedroom. But as soon as they did, Bowser came into the room. Twink quickly hid behind some bed curtains.

"Oh, Princess Peach!" Bowser announced, "Your cuddly old Bowser's here!"

"What do you want this time, Bowser?" Peach said, with her mood ruined.

"Come on now, Peachy. Can't we just have a friendly conversation for a change?" Bowser insisted, "C'mon! Lemme see at least a smile!"

"Until you fix everything. Or even change your way about Mario and Luigi, I've got nothing to say to you."

"Oh, don't be such a pill. You're stuck with me for a long, long time, beautiful. You'd better get used to it."

"Mario, Luigi, and their friends are coming, Bowser. And this time, you can't stop them."

"Gwaa ha ha!" Bowser laughed, "Oh, you poor, silly girl! I'm invincible with this Star Rod, don't you know? Mario, Luigi, and their minions are no match for me! They're history! Get over it."

Peach was speechless by what Bowser said. But before Peach could say anything, Kammy rushed into the room.

"Your Rauchiness! We have an emergency!" Kammy exclaimed.

"Grrr! It'd better be important!" Bowser shouted, "I'm in the middle of a friendly chat with the princess."

"Uh... Mario, Luigi, and their friends have now saved all of the Star Spirits!" Kammy responded.

"I knew they could do it!" Peach whispered relieved.

"There... IS a chance they could come here using their power... We must make ourselves ready in case they show up."

Bowser was shocked that Mario and Co. saved all the Star Spirits he imprisoned. But he was unaware that the friends that joined Mario and Luigi on their journey were important too, either way, he was steamed.

"What?! Gah! Those Mario Bros.!" Bowser yelled, "Kammy Koopa, send everyone to their posts! We'll ambush them the second they enter my castle!"

Kammy left to ready the troops and even her special pupil, Jr. Troopa. Bowser then turned to Peach.

"Princess Peach, why don't you come with me to watch..." he suggested, "You can a front-row seat to see Mario, Luigi, and their pals get crushed."

"I'd rather stay in here if that's the case!" Peach retorted.

"I wasn't asking. Guards! Tie her up immediately! If she gets out this time, heads will roll!"

Right on cue, two Koopatrols tied up Peach with a long rope.

"No! Please!" she pleaded, but she couldn't squirm free from their grip.

That was when twink couldn't take it anymore and confronted Bowser from his hiding spot.

"Hey! You big Koopa!" he shouted, "Show some respect to the princess!"

"Twink, what're you doing?!" Peach asked worriedly.