Pref #4: He Cheats On You Pt.2

Patrick:

It's been a month when you finally heard about him again. It was all over the news.

"Patrick Stump left by his girlfriend Elisa Yao!"

You wanted to say I told you so. You wanted to laugh in his face, but all you could think about was the face he would make whenever he was sad about something. You sighed and picked up your cup of tea as the doorbell rang. You opened the door and Patrick was standing there.

"Hey (Y/N)." He smiled sadly.

"Hey Patrick. What brings you here?" You asked.

"I was in the neighborhood so I decided to drop by." You couldn't help but laugh.

"Patrick, you live nowhere around here." You giggled.

"Okay, maybe I walked here, but that's not the point." He said smiling a little more happier.

"You wanna come in?" You asked. Patrick nodded his head and walked inside. He sat down on your couch as you got him a cup of tea, using his favorite TMNT mug.

"Here ya go." You said giving him the mug. Patrick smiled and took it.

"So, what brings you here." You asked sitting next to him.

"First, I wanna say that you were right. Elisa cheated on me." Patrick said sadly. You felt a twinge of pain in your heart looking at that face. The face you hated to see. His sad face. You enveloped him in a hug.

"I'm sorry Patrick." You said.

"Yeah, but I'm not." He sighed.

"What?" You asked.

"(Y/N), I deserved this. I cheated on you, she cheated on me. You know I'm a big believer in karma. She hits those who deserve it and I definitely deserved it."

"Don't say that Patrick. You don't deserve anything. You're one of the sweetest, kindest guys I know. One little thing wouldn't give you karma."

"But it wasn't a little thing. (Y/N), I broke your heart." Patrick went silent after this, and dropped his head.

"Patrick, I forgive you, but only if you do me this one favor." You said

"What?" He asked.

"Forgive yourself." Patrick stopped and looked at you.

"(Y/N), I can't." He sighed.

"Can't or won't, Patrick? You need to let go of this guilt. Please." You begged.

"I can't! I left you and ruined the best relationship I ever had!" After Patrick yelled, you looked him in the eye and kissed him. Patrick's arms wrapped themselves around your waist. You pulled back and stared at him.

"Who says it's ruined?" You asked softly.

Joe:

You were released from the hospital a few hours later and called Patrick to pick you up.

"Hey (Y/N). You okay?" He asked. You nodded your head.

"Yeah Trick. Just a small accident." You replied. Patrick smiled and drove you to Joe's house.

"Why here?" You asked.

"I have to pick up Joe's cousin." Patrick explained. The gears in your head started turning.

"His cousin?" You asked.

"Yeah. He went out on a picnic with her and she made me promise to show her some of my favorite places." Patrick explained. Suddenly you felt really stupid. Joe wasn't cheating. He was just spending time with his cousin.

"Oh. Okay. Thanks for the ride Patrick." You smiled.

"No problem (Y/N)." Patrick replied. You got out of the car and opened the door to Joe's house. He was sitting on his couch laughing with his cousin.

"Joe, is this (Y/N)?" She asked.

"Yup. (Y/N), this is my cousin Lauren. Lauren, this is my long term girlfriend, (Y/N)." Joe said introducing you two. You smiled weakly and shook her hand.

"It's great to finally meet you." She grinned.

"Likewise." You smiled painfully. Lauren left and Joe looked at you.

"(Y/N), you okay? You look like you were hit by a car." He asked.

"Just a tiny car accident. No biggie." You shrugged. Joe smiled and kissed you.

"I love you (Y/N)." He said.

"I love you too Joey." You sighed contently.

Pete:

You sat at home reading about Pete and Meagan's new relationship. They went public about 2 months after you left him. Going through pregnancy alone is so much hard work. You get all emotional and no ones there to remind you that everything's okay. You sighed and rubbed your small baby bump. You did miss Pete. You loved him with all your heart, but he moved on. Suddenly, there was a knock at your door. You opened it and saw Pete standing there.

"Pete." You said in shock. He smiled weakly.

"Hey (Y/N). Can I come in?" He asked.

"I think it's better if you not." You said quickly. Pete sighed and looked at you.

"Look (Y/N), you're a nice girl and I feel like a dick for what I did to you. I fell out of love with you I guess. I just, I want to help with this kid. I still want to be friends with you and raise him or her. Please, just let me do that." Pete begged. You sighed and pulled him into a hug.

"Yes. You can be apart of their life." You smiled. Pete let out a breath and hugged you back.

Andy:

You sat quietly, hearing Andy laughing on the phone with your sister. It still broke your heart. Andy was your first serious relationship and you thought he loved you. While listening to their conversation, you hear the love pouring out of Andy's mouth in his voice. He really did love your sister. Although you were really pissed, you decided to let it be. Love is love. Sighing, you picked up a bag and started packing.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" Pete asked you.

"Packing. I'm not gonna stay on tour with you guys if I have no reason to be here. It's awkward." You explained.

"But what if I want you here?"

"Huh?"

"(Y/N), you're my best friend. You're right behind Patrick when it all comes down to it. Please just stay. You can even take my bunk if you want."

"I don't know Pete..."

"Pretty please? I'll make you breakfast every day."

"Bacon?"

"If I don't burn the bus down, yeah!"

"Fine. I'm just gonna talk to Andy."

"Okay (Y/N). Just remember, I'm here for you." You opened Andy's door and saw him texting.

"Hey babe." He smiled weakly.

"Cut the bullshit Andy. I know you've been seeing my sister and you never loved me. One, that was an asshole move. Two, you are forgiven." You said. Andy looked at you.

"You're cool with this?" He asked.

"I'm pissed off, but I can forgive and forget. Friends?" You said stretching out your hand. Andy smiled and took it.

"Friends." He grinned.