Patrick Imagine: Trouble

A/N: This was requested by PhantasticFallOutBoy !!! I hope it doesn't suck!

You stood by your locker talking to this guy, Robbie, from your class. He was pretty cute, but not exactly your type. He was a quaff and chinos guy. You and your best friend Patrick called him RB-Quaff.

"So, you wanna go and get some pizza with me later?" He asked.

"Sorry Robbie but I'm hanging out with Patrick later." You sighed.

"Oh. He's your boyfriend?" You sighed sadly.

"Nah, just my best friend." You replied. Robbie nodded his head and walked away as Patrick came up to you.

"Hey. What did Robbie want?" He asked a bit angrily.

"Nothing, we were just talking. So, can we do that thing when we get to your house?" You replied. Patrick's eyes lit up.

"Oh yeah! My parents aren't gonna be home all night." He grinned.

"So we can do it all night?" You asked mischievously.

"Hell yeah."

"Let's go!" You exclaimed running to Patrick's car.

"I'm gonna destroy you tonight." Patrick smirked.

*At Patrick's House*

"Suck on that Stump!" You exclaimed as you beat him at Trouble for the third time that night.

"You're cheating!" He exclaimed flipping over the game board.

"You're just mad cause I'm better than you." You sneered. Patrick jumped on you and began to tickle the life out of you.

"No, no! Uncle! Mercy! I give up." You giggled. Patrick surrendered and looked at you with a smile on his face. You smiled back and sat up straight.

"I'm so glad I chose to stay with you instead of going out with Robbie." You sighed happily.

"Robbie asked you out?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah, but I couldn't bail on you."

"I'm glad you said no, because...I would've been devastated if you two were to date."

"Why?" Patrick just chuckled and dropped his head.

"Because I like you (Y/N)." He confessed. A big smile broke out on your face.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear those words." You said happily. Patrick grinned and kissed you.

"Can we play Trouble again? Maybe this time I'll let you win." You teased.

"So what your saying is, all I had to do was confess my feeling to you and I would've been winning trouble all these years?" Patrick exclaimed. You giggled and shoved him, picking up the Trouble pieces.