Andy Imagine: Problems At Home

You sat in your room listening to your parents argue again.

"You need to be there for her! Your daughter needs you in her life!" Your mom yelled.

"Listen, I try my damn hardest to be there for her Janet!" You father screamed in frustration.

"Obviously not your hardest Ron if you can find time to be with your assistant!"

"She doesn't yell at me every time I see her!" You closed your eyes and sank deeper into the corner of your room.

"(Y/N)?" A voice asked. You turned to see your boyfriend, Andy, at your window.

"Andy!" You exclaimed running to open the window. He came in and hugged you.

"I came as soon as I got your call. What's going on?" Andy asked.

"They're fighting again." You sobbed into his black hoodie.

"Come on. I've gotta get you out of here. Pack some clothes, you're staying at my place." You did as you were told and threw the clothes in a black duffle bag.

"You wanna leave a note?" Andy asked before you hopped out the window. You wrote a quick, simple note.

Goodbye
-(Y/N)

You and Andy hopped out of the window and ran to his car.

"It...it just sounded so intense today. I was so scared Andy." You said mostly to yourself.

"It's okay baby. Everything's gonna be okay now." Andy said rubbing your knee with his free hand. When you got to his house, he showed you to his room.

"You can stay here if you want. If not I have a guest room." Andy said. You quickly turned to him and shook your head.

"No! Please, let me stay here Andy. I-I don't wanna be alone." You muttered. Andy sighed and took you in his arms.

"Its fine. You're never leaving me." He replied kissing your forehead. You both laid down on his bed.

"Andy?" You asked holding his hand tightly.

"Yeah (Y/N)?" He replied.

"We're not gonna end up like my parents, are we?" Andy looked at you and squeezed your hand back.

"I'll never let that happen, I promise. I love you (Y/N)." He said before kissing you. You smiled and fell asleep in his arms.