Joe Imagine: Hiking

'It'll be fun' He said.

'You'll be fine.' He said. Yeah, that was a lie. Hiking was not your thing and it never would be, but Joe was just dying to try it and you didn't wanna disappoint him.

"Come on (Y/N), we're almost to the top." He'd keep saying every 5 minutes. You really never were. Wearing orange shorts and a white tank didn't seem so smart anymore. The branches kept scratching your legs and it just slowed you down. Plus your arms felt like they were burning. Every time Joe had to come and kiss you just for motivation.

"Joe, are we there yet?" You whined. Joe just chuckled and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Almost there, baby." He said kissing your cheek. You sighed and continued to walk with Joe. He just made jokes and you both just talked. It was better than when you first started, but you still felt a bit irritated. Finally, you guys got to the top.

"See! Now isn't this worth it?! We finally made it and the view is beautiful..." Joe trailed off. You turned to him and saw he was staring at you.

"Well, not as beautiful as this sight." He said smiling. You laughed and hugged him.

"You know, this actually was pretty worth it. I got to spend time with you and nature. I love it Joe, and I love you." You said. Joe smiled and kissed you.

"I love you too (Y/N). Now let's get a picture." He laughed. You and Joe took pictures of you and the landscape. It was a perfect ending the the start of a not so perfect day. But you loved it anyway.