Pete Imagine: Shark Attack

This was requested by @Alt-Fiction. I think this is funny.

Pete's POV

I was scrolling through the Internet on my phone when I saw something hilarious.

"Hey (Y/N)! Come check this out!" I called trying to stop from laughing.

"What's going on baby?" She asked with concern on her face. God, I love her.

"So apparently I was eaten by a shark." I chuckled showing her a photoshopped picture of me taking a selfie, about to be eaten by a big shark behind me.

"Wow, some people have absolutely nothing to do." She commented shaking her head. Yeah, I love her.

"Yeah, but you've gotta admit it's pretty funny." I smiled in amusement. (Y/N) sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So what are you gonna do?" She asked me softly.

"Um...make a joke out of it!" I exclaimed after thinking for a while. (Y/N) looked at me like I was crazy.

"A joke?" She asked in confusion.

"Yeah! It'll be funny. Come on now (Y/N), at least make it seem like you've known me for 5 years." I joked before kissing her. I went on Twitter and composed a new tweet.

"Rest in Pete." It said including a link to the picture. I posted it and smiled at (Y/N).

"Done." I said. (Y/N) smiled back and leaned forward to kiss me again.

"My boyfriend is such a good sport." She laughed.

"Yeah, I guess he is." I said smugly before kissing her again.