Pref #11: Daddy FOB: Kids

A/N: SURPRISE!!!!! Okay, after thinking about this all day, I realized I can't take a hiatus. I have needs and writing is one of them. It's the one of the things that keeps me sane. Also, I can't leave my fans! You guys give me the energy to write. Anywho, I consider kids from 4-9, but the age will be specified in the imagines. Enjoy!

Patrick:

"Daddy, can I please go to work with you today?" Your daughter Diana asked. She's been wanting to go ever since the last time when she was 5. Now, 3 years later, she was getting pretty frustrated.

"Alright, mi amore. How about you get your bag and I'll wait for you down here." Patrick smiled.

"Really daddy?" Diana asked.

"Yeah. Hurry or daddy's gonna be late." Diana ran up the stairs to pack her backpack.

"Are you sure about this? I don't want her to be distracting you and the guys." You asked Patrick.

"(Y/N), Diana is old enough to take instructions. Besides, today is just a day for us to goof around. She'll have fun." He replied kissing your forehead. You smiled as Diana came back down the stairs. Her hair was back in a ponytail and held back by her light blue head band. She had on her favorite faded blue jeans and a pink tshirt.

"Come on daddy!" Diana yelled pulling Patrick out of the house.

"Bye you guys!" You called from the door. When Diana and Patrick came home around 5, Diana couldn't stop smiling.

"Did you have fun today Ana?" You asked your smiling daughter.

"Yeah! Uncle Andy let me play with his drums and we just played around all day!" Diana explained.

"Wow, that sounds pretty cool! Are you hungry?"

"Nope, daddy and I got Mexican food!" Diana smiled once more and ran up to her room. You turned to a smiling Patrick and kissed him.

"Thanks for taking Diana out. She really likes spending time with you." You grinned.

"And I love seeing that smile on her face because it looks just like yours." Patrick smiled at you. You giggled and kissed him again.

Joe:

"Alright Zand. Time for your first day of kindergarten. Step one!" Joe announced.

"Step one: make a good impression." Zander giggled.

"And how do we do that?"

"Be good!"

"Step two?"

"Learn my best and follow the rules."

"What's the number one rule we have?"

"Don't be mean."

"Alright, step three?"

"Try to make friends by being nice and funny."

"Step four?"

"Wait for you, mommy, or one of the uncles to pick me up."

"And the final step?"

"Give mommy a big kiss and hug hello!" Joe smiled and picked up Zander.

"Good job Zander! Come on, I gotta drop you off now. Go say goodbye to mommy first." He said. Zander ran into the kitchen where you were washing some dishes.

"Hey Zand! Ready for your first day?" You asked stooping down to him. He just smiled and hugged you.

"Bye bye mommy. I'll see you when I get home." He said kissing your cheek. You smiled and hugged him back.