Pete Imagine: Make Love, Not War

*WARNING!!!! CONTAINS SMUT!!!!*

"Where are you going!" Pete yelled as you grabbed your purse.

"I'm going away from you!" You shouted back. You didn't even know what you guys were fighting for this time. As you were about to open the door when Pete grabbed your arm.

"P-Please. Please don't leave me." He pleaded with tears him his eyes. He kissed you softy and you slowly melted.

"I'm sorry Pete. I don't even know what we're fighting for." You sighed. He smiled weakly and kissed you again. It slowly started getting more heated. Pete smiled and carried you to your room. The sun was just setting leaving a orange glow in the sky. Pete laid you on his bed, softly. He kissed you and slowly trailed his hands under your shirt. Pete pulled it off and left you in your bra.

"You're beautiful, (Y/N)." He mumbled. You smiled and tugged on his shirt. He slid it off and threw it on the floor. Pete was breathing heavily as he trailed his calloused fingers up your sides. He held pure love in his eyes. Slowly, he pulled off your pants and his own. He had a boner in his boxers. Pete sort of just stopped and stared at you.

"I love you so much, (Y/N). How did I ever catch someone like you?" He asked. You smiled and trailed a finger against his jawline.

"I'm glad you did." You commented. Pete smiled and kissed you again. He picked you up slowly and just held you, as you kissed standing up.

"(Y/N), I-I wanna love you tonight. I just wanna make love to you right now. I-Is that okay?" He asked.

"Of course Pete. I trust you and I love you." You replied. He smiled and kissed you. He unhooked your bra and pulled off your panties. You were completely vulnerable to him, but it felt right. Pete took off his boxers and put on a condom.

"I-I'm gonna start now. I hope I don't hurt you." Pete fussed. You kissed his forehead.

"I trust you." You smiled. He entered you slowly. You let out a low moan.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked. You just shook your head, no. His chest was touching yours as he slowly moved in and out. It was slow and very thoughtful. Pete had a hand on your back and pulled you up, still inside of you. He continued to move. You dug your short nails into his caramel colored skin.

"I love you so much (Y/N)." He panted. You sighed and kissed him.

"I love you too." You muttered. He was about to release so he upped the speed a bit. You already reached your climax, but he was still going. Pete released, collapsed on your chest, and put a hand on your cheek.

"Was I going too hard?" He asked with concern in his eyes.

"No way. You were perfect and gentle, like always." You chuckled. Pete ran his fingers through your hair and kissed you.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)." Pete said.

"Night Pete." I replied smiling happily.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this. Due to my inability to write smut, I had to research some things. See, I do anything for my readers. You guys are my family! Anyway, I may write another one of these, but that means more research. Thanks for the reads. Don't forget to vote to show your love and comment to tell me your feedback. Love you!!