Andy Imagine: Party House

"Come on Hurley, you gotta make a move on her! A girl like (Y/N) (L/N) won't be on the market for long. I'm surprised she's been there for this long." Pete said to Andy as they sat at their lunch table.

"I know." Andy sighed.

"I mean, how is she even single. She is so hot. Super hot!" Pete continued.

"I get it Pete."

"Andy if you didn't like her, I would've already hit that. Like damn, she has the perfect body and the perfect lips for-"

"Pete!" Pete looked over at Andy who had an annoyed expression on his face.

"Sorry dude." Pete chuckled apologetically. Andy sighed and looked over at you. You had on black pants and a white shirt.

"You know what, I'm gonna do it. I'll ask her out at your party tonight." Andy exclaimed.

"Yeah dude! I'll clear out a room just for you two. Plus, her friend is pretty hot." Pete grinned. Andy groaned and left Pete at the table.

"Dude!" Pete exclaimed running after him.

*At The Party*

You stood over in the kitchen nursing a cup of water. You took a sip when you noticed Andy Hurley, your crush, walking over to you.

"Hey (Y/N)." He smiled.

"Hey Andy." You smiled back.

"Are you enjoying the party?"

"No. Not really my scene."

"Oh. I'm sorry you feel that way."

"It's mainly the guys here. A bunch of assholes came up to me asking for a dance but I turned them down."

"Why?"

"I was waiting for someone like you to ask me." Andy got quiet and blushed.

"So, (Y/N), you uh, wanna dance with me?" Andy asked.

"Sure." You smiled taking Andy's hand. You two walked into Pete's living room and started dancing to the slow song that was playing. His arms went around your waist and yours went around his neck.

"Andy, would it be wrong to say I've had a major crush on you for like forever?" You asked nervously.

"Nope, cause I feel exactly the same way." Andy smiled kissing you. You smiled into the kiss and kissed back. Andy opened his eyes for a second to see Pete making humping movements from the side of the room. Andy mentally groaned and closed his eyes again. You two pulled back when a fast song came on.

"Can we go somewhere?" You panted out of breath.

"There's a room upstairs?" Andy suggested.

"I'm up for it if you are."

"Let's go." You and Andy ran up the stairs to a room that was opened. You walked in and closed the door, locking it.

"Um, Andy, I think this is someone else's room." You said gesturing to the flowers and candles.

"Nope, Pete definitely did this for me. He thought I'd get laid tonight." Andy sighed.

"I mean the night is still young." Andy looked at you and smiled.

"Are you sure you wanna do this (Y/N)? I don't want you to regret anything." He asked.

"Andy, after the one asshole boyfriend I let have sex with me for the first time, I'm convinced you'll be different. I trust you." You replied. Andy kissed you and you both fell on the bed. Andy's hands went under your grey shirt and he slipped it over your head. You smiled and kissed him back with force. He bit your lip as your hands went under his shirt you took it off and looked at his chest that had a few tattoos on it.

"Do you like?" He asked.

"They're so cool." You muttered in awe. Andy chuckled and kissed you again. His hands went down to your blue jeans and he pulled them down along with your underwear. He also rid himself of his jeans and underwear. He grabbed a condom that was conveniently on the table with a note that said

Be safe
-Pete

Andy sighed and put the condom on.

"(Y/N), are you ready?" He asked.

"I guess." You replied. Andy slowly pushed into you until he was all the way in.

"C-can I move?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. Just go slow please." You whimpered. Andy started moving and soon you were screaming for him to go faster.

"Hurley, oh dear god!" You exclaimed as you felt yourself release around him. Andy released soon after and pulled out of you. He threw the condom in the trash and smiled at you.

"Wow! I can't believe you would let me actually have sex with you." He muttered awkwardly.

"I was hoping we could be together, I'm not seeing anyone right now and I don't think you are. So how about it?" You asked. Andy just smiled and kissed you.

"Of course." Andy replied. You two kissed one more time before getting dressed, when you opened the bedroom door, Pete was there smiling.

"Hey guys. So, how was it?" Pete smirked.

"What my GIRLFRIEND and I do are private." Andy smiled wrapping an arm around you.

"Go Hurley! I knew you had it in you. I gotta go. (Y/N), does your hot friend like me?" Pete asked.

"Yeah. She's crazy about you." You replied.

"Awesome, I'm about to get laid tonight!" Pete yelled running off. You and Andy just laughed and walked away.

A/N: I don't really know how to feel about this one. All I know is that okay practice kicked my ass and I am so sleepy. Night.