Pref #26: Life: Proposal

Patrick:

"No! I'm not ready yet!" You squealed as Patrick walked into the bathroom.

"Are you putting on that icky make up?" He asked wrapping his arms around your waist.

"It's not a lot! Just eyeliner, lipstick, and mascara!"

"You look just as beautiful without make up; in fact, you look even more beautiful."

"Stop it you charmer. I'm gonna cry and mess up my mascara and eyeliner." You turned to give Patrick a quick kiss.

"I'm gonna be downstairs with the guys. We're leaving for the concert in 5 minutes." He said walking out of the bathroom. You looked at your reflection in the mirror. Patrick had chosen your outfit for tonight saying that it made you look cute and sexy at the same time. You had on a black lace one top and Galaxy skirt. You decided to wear black boots with your outfit because it made you look cuter! You finished your make up and walked downstairs. Patrick was wearing a black shirt and leather jacket with black jeans. The other guys were waiting.

"(Y/N), you look amazing." Andy smiled. Patrick smiled and wrapped his arms around you.

"I know. " Patrick said kissing your cheek.

*At The Concert*

The guys were amazing! You watched them from back stage and they had an awesome turn out.

"Okay guys, we're gonna do one more song but before that, I wanna big out my amazing girlfriend of two years, (Y/N)! She looks so cute today and I just think you guys should see her." Patrick said. You looked around and tentatively walked out on stage. Patrick smiled and pulled you to him.

"I picked out this outfit for her! Guys doesn't she look so beautiful?" He said into the mic. A large group of the crowd cheered. Pete smiled and grabbed his mic.

"So, Patrick saved this song for last because it's for (Y/N). This ones called I'm Like A Lawyer... or better known as Me & You." He said. The guys played the song while I sat on a chair watching Patrick sing to me. When it was over, Patrick got down on one knee.

"(Y/N), you've given me the best two years of my life. I want it be me and you in a honeymoon. Baby, will you marry me?" He asked. You gasped and nodded your head as the crowd screamed. Patrick slid the ring on your finger and kissed you.

"I love you." He mumbled.

Joe:

You sat on your bed reading a book that a friend recommended to you. It was actually really good.

"(Y/N)! Just the gorgeous lady I've been looking for." Joe smiled looking at you. You couldn't hear him because you were so deep in your book.

"(Y/N)?" He asked. You raised an eyebrow half aware.

"Yeah babe?" You muttered. Joe knew you weren't paying attention so he decided to play a game.

"Well for one I crashed the car, sold the house and our possessions, and on top of that, I quit my job!" He lied. You just nodded your head mindlessly.

"Also I was gonna propose to you, but your not paying attention to me." He said nonchalantly. You dropped your book and looked up at him.

"What?" You asked.

"Well you see, I was gonna say 'knock knock' and you were supposed to say 'who's there?', and then I was gonna say 'your husband' and you were gonna get confused and I was gonna whip out the ring." Joe explained you felt really bad.

"Sorry for ruining your proposal Joe." You sighed. Joe laughed and got on one knee.

"The only way you could ruin it is by not saying yes." He smiled.

"Yes Joe, I will marry you." You chuckled kissing him.

Pete:

You stood with Pete at his dcd2 records party. Gabriel Saporta, MAX, Lolo, Panic!, Travie McCoy, New Politics, and the guys were here. You were super excited to get to talk to Max. You always had a slight celebrity crush on him.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Max smiled walking up to you. You turned and smiled in you (favorite color) dress.

"Hey Max! I never really got to say how happy I am that you joined dcd2 records. Pete says you have so much potential." You gushed. Max smiled and chuckled.

"Yeah, he talks about you too. He says you have a crush on me." He said. You blushed and laughed.

"Wow that's embarrassing." You said. Max put a hand on your shoulder.

"To be fair, I was jealous when I saw the beautiful woman Pete had with him." You blushed some more, but didn't get a chance to reply because Pete started to make a speech by the microphone.

"Hey everyone. This is directed towards my girlfriend (Y/N). Standing over by Max. Max, back away because I don't wanna see any funny business." He started. Everyone chuckled at the last part and Max backed away slowly.

"Anyway, (Y/N) and I have been dating for 6 years and I find it so unfair and rude of me to leave that ring finger of hers bare. (Y/N), would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Pete asked getting down on one knee.

"Pete, of course!" You exclaimed in shock. He slipped the ring on your finger and kissed you.

"I love you (Y/N)." Pete grinned happily. He looked over your shoulder at Max and mouthed "I win". Max just chuckled and smiled.

Andy:

You sat on Andy's dinner table eating the food he made for the both of you.

"(Y/N), I know I've said this at least 5 times already, but you look gorgeous." Andy sighed dreamily.

"Thank you Andy." You blushed giggling. You were wearing a long black dress while Andy wore a black suit.

"It's dessert time!" Andy cheered. He brought you a vegan cupcake.

"Really Andy?" You chuckled.

"A cupcake for my cupcake." He smiled. You bit into the cupcake and felt something hit your teeth.

"What the...?" You wondered reaching into your mouth. You pulled out a ring and gasped.

"Andy, this is for me?" You asked. He got on one knee and grabbed the ring.

"(Y/N), will you marry me?" Andy asked.

"Of course!" You cheered jumping on him. You and Andy both fell to the ground and kissed.

"I love you Andy." You smiled.

"I love you too (Y/N)." Andy replied kissing your nose.