Patrick Imagine: Push

@KimPalmer7 asked for this kind of imagine and I live to write for you guys, so here it is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god! Someone pull this thing out of me!" You screamed, with sweat pouring out of your pores.

"Everything's gonna be fine (Y/N). Just keep breathing." Your husband, Patrick prompted.

"Patrick, I have been in labor for nearly 24 hours now. I want...this baby...out...NOW!" You screamed.

"Come on (Y/N). I think I see the head. Just a few good strong pushes should do it." Your doctor said. You pushed and screamed in pain.

"Holy smokes! I'm so sorry (Y/N). I should've never done this to you." Patrick said worriedly. You stopped and gave him a tired smile.

"It's alright Patrick, cause when I'm done...I WILL MAKE SURE YOU FEEL MY PAIN!" You yelled before giving another strong push.

"Good! One or two more pushes and this will all be over." Your doctor said encouragingly.

"We'll talk later." You glared at Patrick. You gave two strong pushes and, sure enough, the doctors pulled out your baby girl. Patrick ran to cut the umbilical cord as you laid on the hospital bed, trying to catch your breath. Minutes later, Patrick came over to you holding the baby in a pink blanket.

"I believe this is yours." He smiled, settling her in your arms.

"She's so precious." You smiled with tears welling in your eyes.

"Am I still in trouble?" Patrick asked you. You turned to him with the tears rolling down your cheeks.

"How could I be mad at you after seeing this? We made her Patrick." You sobbed. Patrick kissed you and wiped away your tears.

"Yeah, and you brought her into this world." He smiled.

"So, you two have a name?" A nurse asked. You and Patrick both looked at each other and smiled.

"Anastasia Nicole Stump." You said smiling at the nurse.

"That's a beautiful name." The nurse smiled back. You giggled and looked back down at baby Anastasia.

"A beautiful name for my beautiful baby." You sighed.