Pete Imagine: Welcome To My Lair Pt.3

Pete's POV

I was in jail for a whole night until Andy came to pick me up.

"I can't believe you! You told me you'd stop. You said you wouldn't do it anymore Pete! Hell, your doctor said you were clear!" He yelled. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"I am! I was in that basement room because it was the only place I felt safe. I would come out every once and a while and I guess people saw me. I'm all better Andy honest. This-This girl got me better." I explained.

"A girl?"

"Yes. Her name is (Y/N) and she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met. She fell into the secret room one day and I fell in love from first sight. I need to see her Andy." Andy sighed and opened his car door for us to get in.

"Where does she live?" He asked.

Your POV

You sat on your couch wiping your eyes from the tears that wouldn't stop falling from your eyes. How could Pete lie to you like that? Was Pete even his real name? Did he really mean it when he said he loved you? You couldn't even tell.

Ding-dong!

You turned to the door and opened it. Pete was standing at the doorway.

"(Y/N), please let me explain lovely." He pleaded.

"No!" You exclaimed, attempting to close the door on Pete.

"(Y/N) you can't keep running from me."

"You lied to me so you're not entitled to my time!" Pete slipped in and grabbed your arms.

"Lovely, please." He begged looking into your eyes. You couldn't say no.

"You have 5 minutes." You said coldly.

"I had a mental problem but I saw someone and I got help. That was the old me. I'm now stable and the only reason I didn't tell you is because I thought you'd think differently about me. Everything I said to you- everything I said about you- was true. I love you sweetheart." Pete explained. You looked over at him with doubt written in your face.

"How do I know you're not lying to me?" You asked hopelessly.

"That's the think about love, you just gotta have trust." Pete said softly. He held the side of your face in his hand and kissed you. It was amazing and at that moment, you realized what he was talking about. You trusted Pete and you knew he was telling you the truth.

"I love you." you smiled pulling out of the kiss. Pete smiled back and kissed the top of your head.