Pref #31: Fathers Day!

Patrick:

"Dad, dad, dad! Get up loser!" You 14 year old daughter giggled jumping on you and Patrick.

"Diana, what is it?" Patrick groaned.

"Me and the little brat-" Diana started before you cut her off.

"Diana..." You warned.

"Fine. Me and Declan, we made you breakfast for Father's Day." She finished. Patrick smiled and picked up Diana off of him.

"Really? Thanks pumpkin." He said kissing her cheek. Diana giggled and grabbed Patrick's hand.

"Come on! Mom, I made breakfast for you too." Diana said looking over at you.

"Whelp, just call me daddy #2 I guess." You chuckled climbing out of bed. You, Patrick, and Diana walked to the dinning room and were met with Declan surrounded by two empty plates.

"You brat! You ate all of mom and dads food!" Diana exclaimed with fire in her eyes towards 7 year old Declan.

"I was hungry." Declan shrugged.

"But mom and dads food! Both of them?! I'm gonna murder you!" Diana ran for Declan who shrieked and ran away from her.

"Diana, leave your brother alone!" Patrick yelled chasing after the two of them, with you close behind. Diana eventually cornered Declan and started a brawl. Declan grabbed Diana by her hair and Diana grabbed one of Declan's arms, holding it behind his back.

"Hey, cut it out you guys!" You yelled grabbing Declan. Patrick went for the more vicious Diana. When the two were both detained, Patrick turned to you.

"This is being a father? I should've read the job description." He chuckled. You smiled and kissed him while holding a sleeping Declan. Patrick had Diana who was also asleep.

"Happy Father's Day Patrick." You said happily.

Joe:

Ruby and Zander held on to your hands tightly as you walked through the crowds of people at the airport.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" Ruby asked. She was more scared of crowds being 6.

"He's coming Ruby. Don't worry." Zander said stepping in on his big brother role. Even though he was only 10, he took his job very seriously.

"Zander's right Ruby. Your dad called when we were in the car saying that he was gonna be here soon." You replied.

"(Y/N)!" Joe exclaimed. You smiled as you saw him walking to you.

"Dad!" Ruby and Zander exclaimed letting go of your hands and running to Joe. He caught both of them in a big hug.

"Happy Father's Day dad! I took care of mom and Ruby like you asked." Zander said proudly.

"Good job Zand. And Ruby, did you do what I asked to to do?" Joe replied.

"Yeah! I made sure Zander didn't screw up!" Ruby replied cheerily.

"Oh shut up squirt." Zander chuckled ruffling the top of Ruby's hair.

"Hey!" She giggled. Joe chuckled and grabbed both of them. You went to take his suitcase.

"Hey (Y/N)." He smiled kissing your cheek.

"Hey Joey. Happy Father's Day by the way." You giggled. Joe laughed and smiled at you.

"And I thought you forgot."

Pete:

"Dad, come outside and play football with saint and I!" Bronx called to Pete who was sitting on the couch with Danielle watching Girl Meets World.

"Alright. Hey princess, I'm gonna go outside for a bit, but I'll be back." He said to her.

"But what about our day? You said we'd do manicures and stuff after." Danielle asked sadly. Pete kissed her cheek and smiled.

"We'll do that when I get back. Your brothers wanna play now." he replied before leaving. Bronx and Saint cheered when Pete came out. Danielle watched from the back door as Pete ran around with the two boys. Being the middle child and the only girl was a challenge. He could never do anything with all three kids at the same time. Danielle sighed and sat on the back porch. You came out and sat next to her.

"Danielle, what's the matter?" You asked.

"Daddy never has any time for me." She sniffled.

"Hey that's not true. Your daddy try's his hardest to take care of you, Bronx, and Saint."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but if you feel really upset, talk to him." Danielle walked over to Pete and whispered something in his ear. His eyes perked up and he stopped mid throw.

"Dad, what's going on?" Saint asked.

"We're gonna do something that both you two and Danielle would like." Pete smiled. About 20 minutes later, you saw Pete, Bronx, Saint, and Danielle getting facials on the couch while watching football.

"I can't believe it, so my face is really gonna be 10 times smoother?" Bronx asked Danielle. She giggled and nodded her head.

"Awesome!" Bronx cheered looking back at the game. You wrapped your arms around Pete's neck and smiled.

"Happy Father's Day baby. You really are the best." You said kissing his neck.

Andy:

You sat on the couch watching Fabian make Andy a card for Father's Day. He made the card to go with some drumsticks he made just for Andy. Andy walked in the door and Fabian hid the drumsticks under the couch cushion next to you.

"Happy Father's Day daddy!" He cheered giving Andy a big hug.

"Thanks Fabes." Andy smiled kissing the top of Fabian's head.

"I got you a present daddy."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Mommy come help me get the card!" Fabian smiled and ran to go and grab the other card you two made together. You got up and ran after him. Andy smiled and sat right on the part of the couch above the drumsticks. He head a crack and looked down. You and Fabian ran in happily until you saw where Andy was sitting.

"Daddy no!" Fabian cried, pulling Andy off the chair. Andy stood up and Fabian moved the couch cushion to reveal the two broken drumsticks. He turned to you and Andy with tears in his eyes.

"Y-You broke it." Fabian sniffled.

"Fabes...I'm so sorry buddy." Andy apologized softly.

"But your present is ruined."

"No it's not. It gives me an excuse to spend more time with you when we make another set of drumsticks together."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm so sorry buddy. Forgive?" Fabian smiled and hugged Andy.

"Forgive." Fabian looked at you and smiled with his eyes.

"Mommy, join the hug too!" He said opening his arm. You smiled and hugged you two boys.

"Happy Father's Day Andy." You smiled kissing his cheek.

"Thanks (Y/N), and thank you Fabes. This is the best Father's Day so far." Andy replied happily.