Pref #3: He Cheats On You

Patrick:

You were walking into the grocery market to get some pumpkin squares for Patrick. He loved them and today you were just feeling in a generous mood. As you walked into the store you felt almost every pair of eyes on you. You were used to it by now, being the girlfriend of Patrick Stump did mean something. Only this time, this was a pity kind of stare. You looked around at everyone and quickly got what you needed. You drove home and used your key to open the door. What you saw was an image you'd never get out of your head. Patrick was sitting on the couch with some girl with black curly hair and they were kissing. You dropped your keys in disbelief. Patrick pulled back and looked over at you.

"(Y/N)..." He said. You picked up your keys and turned around to walk out the door. Patrick caught you right before you got to your car.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry. I just, I don't know why I did it, but now I instantly regret it. I'm sorry." He explained. You gave him the pumpkin squares.

"I wanna scream I hate you, I want to tell you I hope she cheats, but I can't. I love you too much and I just hope you're happy with her. Bye Patrick." You said. You sat down in your car and drove off, anywhere.

Joe:

You were getting in your car to go home from work when you noticed the park. That park always held a lot of memories to you. It was where you first met Joe, where he first said I love you, and when he proposed. Taking a closer look, you saw Joe sitting on the grass. Maybe he left a note at home for you to meet him there and he already set up. You smiled until you saw a girl with brown hair sit next to him. He smiled and kissed her. Your smile fell and tears filled your eyes. He was cheating. You let out a broken sob as you put your car in drive. You drove out of the parking lot, wiping your eyes. They were so blurry with tears and red from all the tears you were shedding which is why you didn't notice what happened next. A car smashed into yours, making you hit your head on the dashboard, hard. You just laid there as people came to get you out the car. You blacked out and woke up in the hospital.

"Miss? Hi, can you tell me your name?" A nurse asked.

"(Your Full Name)." You said.

"Okay, and your emergency contact is a Mister Joseph Trohman?" You cringed at the name and shook your head.

"Please cross him out as an emergency contact." You replied weakly.

Pete:

You ran into your home eager to see you wonderful boyfriend, Pete. You'd just got some great news that he'd surly be happy to hear as well. You heard sounds coming from upstairs and decided that Pete was working out in the bedroom. You ran up the stairs and opened the door. What you saw crushed you.

"Pete?" You whimpered. Pete got off the girl, covering himself.

"Baby! What are you doing home?" He asked nervously.

"Don't "baby" me Peter! Who is she?" I asked.

"Well, you remember Meagan right?"

"Really Meagan? Really? I thought you were my friend! God I hate both of you right now." You ranted.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. It's just, you've been distancing yourself from me and I didn't know what to do."

"Maybe you should've asked why. Here's the reason asswipe." You growled, throwing the ultrasound pictures at Pete.

Andy:

"Did you hear what Andy's doing to (Y/N)?" Pete whispered to Patrick. Little did they know, you weren't actually asleep.

"No, what?" Patrick asked.

"Dude, he's hooking up with her sister. He said its been going on for five months and he wants to propose to her." Pete explained.

"But Andy and (Y/N) have been dating for five months."

"Exactly! He never loved her. He told me today and I wanna tell (Y/N), but I don't know how to bring it up." By now, tears were streaming down your face.

"Pete, I think she already knows." Patrick said quietly. Pete looked at your tear streaked face and pulled you into a hug.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N). We- I never thought he'd do something like this." Pete said stroking your hair.

"I hate him. I never want to see him again. Or that so called sister I have." You sniffled, heart brokenly.