Pref #14: Daddy FOB: Adults

Patrick:

"Dad!" Diana yelled.

"Hey Mi Amore." Patrick exclaimed hugging her.

"How was work today?" Patrick asked.

"Really good! The studio got a new synthesizer that works great with the new album I'm working on." Diana gushed.

"I'm glad! Why don't you go inside to see your mother? She's in the kitchen."

"Alright." Diana walked into the kitchen where you were making lunch.

"Hey mom." She smiled.

"Ana! How are you baby?" You asked hugging her.

"Good. Really good. I have some exciting news to tell you and dad."

"Well, spill it." Patrick said, walking into the kitchen.

"Okay. So you guys know how I haven't been home for a while. Working on the album and all that." Diana explained.

"Yeah." You and Patrick said.

"Well, about a year ago, I started seeing someone. He's nothing like Ryder though."

"Oh thank god." Patrick muttered.

"Well, go on." You urged.

"I just don't know how to say this. Mom, dad, I'm getting married." Diana said. You and Patrick both looked at each other.

"So soon?" You asked.

"Yeah, we've never even met the guy." Patrick said a bit angrily.

"Yes you have dad. I'm getting married to Zander." Diana sighed.

"Z-Zander Trohman?" Patrick stuttered.

"Yes." Patrick's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out.

"Will he ever stop that?" Diana asked.

"Maybe after the wedding. So, tell me more about you and Zander." You said dragging Patrick to the couch.

Joe:

"Joe, I'm a bit concerned about Zander. He hasn't been seeing anyone since Mary-Ann. Do you think there's something wrong?" You asked.

"Nah, when Zander's ready, he'll be ready." Joe replied.

"Alright." Just then the door opened and Zander walked in with a smile on his face.

"Hey mom, hey dad." He said happily.

"Hey Zand. What's up?" Joe asked confused.

"Nothing, today's just a really good day. A really, really, good day."

"Why?" You asked.

"I'm getting married mom!" Zander exclaimed.

"What?" You and Joe said.

"Yeah, I've been seeing this girl for a little over a year since I've been over in Chicago and we've really hit it off. I asked her to marry me today and she said yes!" Zander explained.

"Who is she Zand?" Joe asked putting a hand on Zander's shoulder.

"Diana, Diana Stump." Zander said dreamily.

"You mean Patrick and (Y/N)'s daughter?" You asked.

"Yeah! We went to the same high school and I always had a crush on her, but when she noticed me, boy was it magical."

"Alright Zand! I'm happy for you man." Joe smiled.

"Thanks dad." Zander smiled. He walked to the kitchen and Joe turned to you.

"I bet you $10 Patrick fainted when he found out about this." He smirked.

"Oh definitely." You agreed. You and Joe shook hands and followed Zander to the kitchen.

Pete:

You brought in a box and put in in the living room.

"Alright Danielle, that was the last box." You sighed.

"I can't believe my little girl is leaving." Pete sniffled.

"Dad, you're embarrassing me." Danielle giggled.

"Look at you! You've got sophisticated glasses, a boyfriend, and and your own apartment."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm still coming over to steal your food dad." You giggled and smiled at Danielle.

"When you steal my food will you at least say hi?" Pete asked.

"Of course daddy! I'm still your little girl." Danielle exclaimed hugging Pete.

"You better not be lying to me. I'm going through a crisis." Pete muttered wiping his eyes.

"Oh come on Peter. The girl is grown up now. She'll still need us, but for now, it's time to let go." You said grabbing Pete by his shoulder.

"Fine, just call everyday. If you miss a call, I'll assume you're dead and call the police. Also, your boyfriend will be the prime suspect." Pete warned.

"Alright dad. I'll see you for breakfast tomorrow." Danielle smiled. Pete returned the smile and kissed Danielle's forehead.

"See you tomorrow sweetie." He said before grabbing your hand.

Andy:

You stood outside of Fabian's room as he talked on the phone.

"Yeah, I miss you too Manda. Tell your mom I said hi. I love you baby. Call soon okay? Alright bye." He said. Jessica left for her mom's house last week and was spending the rest of the month there. Fabian was pretty torn up about it.

"Fabes?" You asked. Fabian turned to you with tears in his eyes.

"I miss her so much mom." He sighed.

"Its gonna be okay Fabes. It's like when your daddy went on tour. You just gotta keep calm and remember that they'll always be back." You explained.

"Is that how you're dealing now?"

"You, plus I know I have my other man of the house with me." Fabian smiled and wiped his eyes.

"Thanks mom. I love you." He said hugging you.

"I love you too Fabes." You grinned.