Pete Imagine: Why Am I Here?

(WARNING!!!!!!!!! MENTIONS OF SUICIDE)

You sat on the floor of your bathroom with tears rushing down your face. You'd just got in a fight with your sister that was mostly your fault and you didn't even have the guts to apologize. Pete was God knows where and you just wanted to die. Right behind Pete, your sister was the most important person in your life. You wanted to make amends but you couldn't. You felt like such a coward and you hated it. The familiar feeling of loneliness started setting in. The self hatred, the negative thoughts, and the feeling of just leaving the world. You don't even know how your day could just shift so dramatically. You were actually having a good one. Free of any bad thoughts. You got off the floor and looked around for a bottle of anything in the medicine cabinet. You found some Vicodin from the time you broke your leg and opened it. You took out 8 pills and looked at them. You looked from the pills to your reflection in the bathroom mirror. Death was always something that scared you; you never knew where you'd end up or what you would see. You picked up your cell phone and called your sister. It went straight to voicemail. More tears started rushing down your face as you left a voicemail.

"(Y/S/N), it's (Y/N). I'm so sorry for what I did. I know your mad, but it's okay. I'm sorry for annoying you all those years. You mean so much to me and anything I ever did to you was entirely my fault and I wish it never happened. Tell everyone I'm sorry. I just can't live with the guilt of you hating me. Bye (Y/S/N)." You sobbed. Before hanging up the phone you put the pills in your mouth just as Pete opened the door.

"Hey (Y/N)..." He trailed off, looking at the bottle of pills and your tear streaked face.

"No, no, no, no, no! (Y/N), spit them out now!" Pete yelled walking towards you. You shook your head and tried to run pass him. Pete grabbed you and sat on the floor with you. He wrapped his legs around you, so you couldn't escape. He grabbed your jaw in his hands as you struggled to escape.

"(Y/N), spit it out, please!" He pleaded. You eventually spit out the pills and started crying in Pete's arms.

"Just let me die, let me die." You sobbed. Pete had tears falling down his face too.

"(Y/N), why?" He asked brokenly.

"(Y/S/N) hates me! We got in a fight and she won't call back. She's my only reason of living behind you! She doesn't love me and soon you won't either!" You cried.

"(Y/N), I'll always love you!"

"No you won't! Why am I even here?! I just annoy everyone and cause problems!" Pete cradled you in his arms as the front door flew open.

"(Y/N)!" (Y/S/N) called.

"Up here." Pete said, still sobbing. (Y/S/N) ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. She saw you crying next to Pete and dropped on the floor next to you. Pete let her take you from his arms as the two of you cried together.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry I didn't answer. I was acting so childish." (Y/S/N) sobbed.

"It's all my fault! I'm so sorry I'm so annoying." You cried back.

"We're sisters. I'm supposed to think your annoying and vice versa. I forgive you for what happened. It wasn't you and I know that. I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too (Y/S/N)." Later that night, you sat on your bed while Pete rubbed circles in your back.

"(Y/N), please don't ever do anything like this again. Talk to me. I've been there before and you helped me out. It's my turn now." Pete said quietly.

"I'm sorry Pete. I just didn't know what to do." You muttered.

"Now you do. I love you so much (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Pete."