Pref #1: The Way He Holds You

Patrick:

Patrick being Patrick always wanted to know you were safe. He would wrap his arm around your waist and pull you close to him. His arm would always be secure around your waist, just for reassurance. Sometimes, he'd even sing or whisper cute things in your ear, if you were having a bad day.

Joe:

Joe would just wrap both arms around your waist and just hold you there. Usually, your face would be hidden in his chest. It was very comforting. Sometimes you two would make conversations, other times not. No matter what, you were always enjoying each other's company.

Pete:

Pete would be a little more cheeky and arrogant when he holds you. His hands would just rest on your hips as he would toy with you. Sometimes, after a hard day at work, Pete would wrap his arms around you as you two laid in bed. He would be the big spoon, and you the little. He would just whisper funny things in your ear.

Andy:

Andy didn't really hold you necessarily unless something was wrong. Either he'd be in a bad mood or you'd be in one. Maybe it was a tough day at work or something. Andy was always running over you and just holding you in his arms telling you how much you mean to him and how much you help him feel good. It was always a good cuddle hold.