Joe Imagine: One Date

"Get away from me Joe." You sighed, walking to your car.

"Just one date (Y/N)!" He begged. You spun around to look at Joe and he stopped walking, in shock.

"Why?" You questioned.

"Because, I like you!" Joe answered back.

"You don't even know me."

"That's what this date if for; so I can get to know you."

"If you don't know me, how can you like me?"

"I like the aura you give off when your not rejecting me." You paused and cracked a small smile.

"I'm still not convinced. I'm gonna need a little more than that Trohman." You replied with a slight smirk on your face. Joe mirrored your smirk and nodded his head.

"More you want? More you'll get." He responded before kissing your cheek.

"See you tomorrow (Y/N)." He grinned walking away, leaving you confused.

*Next Day*

You walked out of your house to get to school, and found Joe sitting in a carriage that was drawn by a white horse.

"What the hell!" You said surprised.

"You like? She's white as snow. Only the best for the best." Joe smiled, hopping off the horse. He held out a hand to you.

"Your ride awaits, my dear." He said charmingly. You giggled and grabbed his hand. Joe helped you into the carriage and sat next to you. He grabbed the reigns and the horse began to move.

"Wow Joe. You must really want that date." You muttered.

"Yeah. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look?" Joe replied.

"No, actually."

"Well, you are really beautiful. Especially on your lazy days when you come to school in your grey sweatpants, your band shirts, and your hair is up in a bun. Oh! I can't leave out the days when you forget your contacts." At this comment, you began to blush.

"You think my glasses make me beautiful?" You asked shyly.

"You make you beautiful. The glasses just show the real you." Joe replied. You looked at him in shock as the carriage stopped at the school parking lot. You looked around to see everyone staring at you and Joe.

"So (Y/N), how about that date?" Joe asked holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

"Joe, how could I say no?" You giggled. Joe's eyes went wide as he hugged you.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" He cheered. Joe hopped out of the carriage and ran over to his friends.

"I'll call you later!" He exclaimed. You chuckled and walked off with your group of friends. Pete, Patrick, and Andy stood across from Joe smiling.

"Guys, thanks for helping me plan this! Patrick, where did you even get the horse?" Joe said.

"I know a guy." Patrick shrugged as they all walked to class.

A/N: Don't forget to submit questions for the Q&A!!