Patrick Imagine: Have You Seen My Hook?

"(Y/N), have you seen my hook?" Your boyfriend Patrick asked.

"Patrick, you are not wearing that rusty thing. Use the hand I bought you. I got it just for when we go out." You sighed turning to him in your (favorite color) dress.

"But if another guy stares at you again, maybe he'll know to back off." Patrick hinted. You groaned and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Baby, you are not threatening anyone with your hook. When you pulled that at the bar last week, we got kicked out." You reminded him.

"He smacked your ass with his hand, I wanted to smack his face with my hook." Patrick said innocently. You giggled and kissed him.

"Baby, take your hand." You said handing him the fake hand.

"Why can't we go to a club?" Patrick whined.

"Tricky, you know what happens when you hear music. Your eyes go yellow and then you try and kill the DJ."

"I'm so sure that only happened last time because that guy didn't play our song. We have good songs."

"Patrick, we're going to dinner with my moms friends daughter and you are going to wear your hand so they don't find out about your lack of a real hand."

"Fine." Patrick slipped on the hand and fixed his fedora.

"Am I ready?" He asked. You smiled and kissed him.

"You look great Patrick." You complimented. Patrick blushed and wrapped his good arm around your waist. You two walked to the car and you drove to the restaurant. Your moms friends daughter, Georgia, was sitting with her husband at a table waiting for you and Patrick.

"(Y/N)! It's been so long. Your mom was right, you grew up so much." Georgia said politely.

"Thanks Georgia. This is my boyfriend, Patrick. Patrick, this is Georgia and her husband, Stanley." You said, gesturing to Patrick.

"Hi." Patrick smiled. After all the formalities were out of the way, you all sat and ordered food. While waiting, Stanley tried to start up a conversation with Patrick.

"So, what do you do Patrick?" He asked.

"I'm in a band. We're taking a break though after a little accident that happened back in 2013. There's still some lasting effects of the accident that need to be fixed." Patrick said telling a half lie. Stanley nodded his head in understanding. You smiled at the two of them getting along.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom quickly." You said before standing up.

"Hurry back." Patrick smiled at you. You smiled back and walked to the bathroom. You did your business and washed your hands. While washing your hands, you heard a crash and screams of terror.

"Patrick, what are you doing?!" You heard Georgia yell.

"Dammit." You cursed. You ran out of the bathroom to see Patrick holding his hook to Stanley's neck.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Some music started playing and Patrick just snapped. He attacked Stanley and pulled out a hook!" Georgia said shakily. You sighed and looked at Patrick in disappointment.

"I thought I told you to leave the hook at home!" You scolded him. Patrick looked up at you with his yellow eyes. He growled some demonic apology.

"You know what, I don't wanna hear it Patrick! Come on, we're going home." You snapped. Patrick growled and you gave him a look.

"Don't you dare growl at me! Stand up. We're leaving." You said sternly. Patrick got off of Stanley and followed you out of the restaurant with everyone looking. Patrick sat in the passenger seat and you in the drivers. When you got home, you went out on Patrick.

"What the hell Patrick! I told you to leave the hook home for a reason! You know you're still not stable enough yet. You're getting better, but you're not there yet!" You yelled.

"I'm sorry." Patrick said still in his demonic phase.

"I forgive you, but only this time! You need to learn that I set these rules for your own good baby." Patrick walked up to you and stroked your face with his metal hook.

"I'm really sorry (Y/N). I'll try to behave myself." He said, his eyes turning back to blue. You smiled and kissed him.

"Thank you Patrick. I love you." You said happily.

"I love you more." Patrick replied kissing your forehead.

A/N: I don't know why I thought of this or why this was so funny/cute. This is actually hella long for no reason and I don't even know how I did this. I hope you liked it because I think it's one of my favorite imagines that I've written.