Pete Imagine: Kiss Her

(Okay, so Pete is about 16 in this imagine and you're both in high school.)

You stood by your locker with your best friend, (B/F/N). It was the night of the homecoming dance and, typically, you didn't have a date.

"Joe is gonna pick me up at 6, so will you help me with my make up?" (B/F/N) asked.

"Sure." You smiled.

"(Y/N), you should really go to the dance."

"And dance with who?"

"I don't know, but I just don't want you home alone (Y/N)."

"Fine, I'll go. Is it cool if I ride with you and Joe?"

"Yeah, I'll ask. Wait, there he is now." Joe hugged your best friend and kissed her cheek.

"Hey baby. Hey (Y/N)." He greeted. You smiled and waved back.

"Babe, is it cool if Pete rides with us tonight?" Joe asked.

"Omg yes. I was just gonna ask if (Y/N) could come." Your best friend smiled.

"It's totally cool. I'll be at your house at 6. Nobody be late." Joe smiled and walked away. You drove home soon after and saw it was four. Sighing, you hopped in the shower to get ready. You put on a black dress with lace arms and lace around the neckline. You picked black heels and slipped them on your feet. You picked up your favorite necklace that had a purple gem in it. You grabbed the matching earrings and put them in. (B/F/N) was gonna do your hair and make up and you were gonna do hers. You drove to her house and walked straight up to her room.

"There you are! I'm gonna fix you first since Pete is gonna be there." (B/F/N) smirked. You blushed and looked down. Pete Wentz has been your crush since 7th grade when you moved here. He would always pretend he was a vampire and bite your neck. He probably doesn't even remember it.

"Sh-Shut up." You stuttered. (B/F/N) laughed and pulled you into a seat. She did your make up first. A bit of foundation, smokey eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and red lipstick. She grabbed a curling iron and curled your (H/C) hair.

"Ooo! You're gorgeous!" (B/F/N) gushed.

"Thanks. Now sit down. It's my turn." You laughed. You did the same to (B/F/N) except you flat ironed her hair. You looked in the mirror and saw the eyeliner really brought out your (Y/N) eyes.

"You look beautiful!" You smiled hugging (B/F/N). Soon the doorbell rang and Joe was there with Pete standing behind him.

"Hey, you look gorgeous." Joe smiled kissing (B/F/N).

"You look great (Y/N)." Pete smiled at you. You blushed and thanked him. You all piled into Joe's car. Him and (B/F/N) in the front, you and Pete in the back. The car ride had no conversation there. When you got to the dance, people were smiling and dancing. Joe and (B/F/N) already ran onto the dance floor leaving you and Pete alone. You were about to ask Pete to dance when this kid, Cody, came up to talk to you. He was pretty lame to be completely honest, but you wanted to be nice. He wanted to dance with you but you politely declined. Soon, a group of guys were surrounding you, trying to get a dance; with you.

"Guys, I'm really sorry, but I don't wanna dance with you." You said politely.

"Yeah, cause she's dancing with me." Pete said grabbing you hand. He pulled you onto the dance floor as a slow song came on. He guided your hands around his neck and put his hands on your waist. You both just stood there swaying to the beat until you spoke up.

"Why'd you do that?" You asked.

"I wanted to dance with you." Pete blushed. You smiled and put your head down.

"Hey, can we talk outside?" Pete asked. You nodded your head and let him guide you outside the gymnasium.

"Listen (Y/N), I've liked you, a lot, since the 7th grade. Why do you think I was always biting your neck? I didn't know how to tell you and seeing those guys around you I just...I think I love you." Pete confessed. You just stood in shock.

"(Y/N), say something." Pete chuckled nervously. His black fringe was covering his left eye but his right one showed how nervous he was. You pulled him in for a kiss. He was shocked but kissed back instantly. Pete turned you so your back was pushed up against the wall. Suddenly the gym doors opened and Joe and (B/F/N) were smiling at you two.

"Another match made." (B/F/N) smiled. Joe high fives her as you and Pete just laughed at them.

"How's about we all leave and get some burgers or something?" Pete suggested. You all agreed and piled into Joe's car. The whole time Pete never let go of your hand.