Pref #12: Daddy FOB: Preteens

A/N: Alright so preteen is about 10-12. That's all I needed to say. Thanks for reading. Enjoy

Patrick:

"Diana, please come out of your room." You begged. She'd shut herself in there, refusing to leave until Patrick came back. Some kids were being mean to her today because of her new braces.

"Diana, daddy isn't gonna be home anytime soon." You sighed.

"Well then I'm not leaving this room until he gets here!" She yelled. You ran a hand through your hair and rested your head on her door.

"(Y/N)?" Someone said. You turned around to see Patrick.

"Patrick! I can't believe you're here!" You exclaimed hugging him.

"Yeah. What's up with Ana?" He asked.

"Kids at school are picking on her and her braces. She only wants you to come in."

"Okay, I'll talk to her." Patrick knocked on the door.

"Go away mom!" Diana yelled.

"Ana, it's daddy." Patrick sighed. Diana opened the door and Patrick walked in, closing it behind him.

"Diana, what's going on?" He asked looking at his daughter and her red puffy eyes.

"Everyone says I have railroad tracks on my teeth. They all make fun of me!" Diana cried. Patrick took her in his arms and wrapped her in a hug.

"Listen Diana, you are beautiful, braces and all. Those kids who make fun of you, they're doing it because your different and they wish they could be like you. You stand out baby! Everyone should stand out." Patrick explained.

"Well, then I don't wanna stand out. Why don't you stand out daddy?" Diana asked.

"Are you kidding? Diana, people criticize and make fun of me everyday. I don't care because I'm one of a kind, just like you are." Diana giggled and kissed Patrick's cheek.

"Thanks daddy. I'm really glad your back." She smiled.

"Me too. Wanna go watch some tv?" Patrick asked excitedly.

"Sweet!" Diana and Patrick ran past you, down the stairs, and turned on the tv. You smiled at the two of them and went to work on preparing dinner.

Joe:

You looked at Zander talking to a girl while you waited for him to get in the car. Zander and the girl were both blushing and giggling.

"Bye Mary-Ann!" Zander laughed before sitting in the passenger seat. You smirked at him.

"What mom?" He asked.

"You have a crush." You sang.

"Mom! Mary-Ann is just a friend. Besides, girls have...uhhh...cooties! Yeah, gross, icky cooties." You laughed at Zander and drove home singing 'Zander's In Love'. When you reached your house, Zander ran to Joe.

"Dad! Mom is teasing me again." Zander whined.

"(Y/N), we talked about this already. Don't make Zand feel whiney. Everyone hates it. What did you do this time?" Joe asked.

"Zander has a crush." You smiled. Joe turned to Zander and looked back at you.

"Guy talk! Excuse us, my beautiful wife!" Joe announced walking to Zander's room. Zander sat on his bed while Joe paced the room.

"Name, age, description." Joe said simply.

"Mary-Ann, 12, and she has long light brown hair that matches her eyes. She's just my hight and she has this smile that can just make you freeze up. It's like you describe moms." Zander smiled dreamily.

"Zand that's good!"

"Yeah, but what if she doesn't like me? I really wanna be with her."

"Ask her to the movies or something. If you like her, make her know that. Who are we?"

"We are Trohmans."

"And we are love experts! Ask her on a date because I'm sure this can go somewhere. Try to hold her hand, is she lets you, you'll know she likes you."

"Alright dad. Thanks."

"No problem buddy." Joe and Zander fist bumped. When they walked outside, you were smiling at Zander.

"When can I meet her?" You asked.

"Next weekend if she says yes." He grinned. You cheered and kissed his cheek. Your little baby was growing up.

Pete:

"Mom?" Danielle called.

"Mom is on a business trip. What do you need?" Pete replied. Danielle's face changed to pure terror.

"Well, um, it's not important. Never mind daddy." She laughed nervously.

"Wait, sit next to daddy and tell him what's wrong." Pete said sternly. Danielle walked and sat on the couch next to Pete. She pushed her dark brown hair behind her ear.

"Dad, I need to go bra shopping. The other ones don't fit me and I need a sports bra for soccer." Danielle said nervously.

"B-bra shopping? I can d-do that. No problem! Get your shoes on and I'll grab the keys." Pete said enthusiastically. Danielle got ready and got in the car with Pete.

"Alright, so where do you get your bras from? Victoria's Secret?" Pete asked.

"No dad! I go to Justice or something." Danielle exclaimed.

"How about H&M?"

"That's fine." Pete pulled into the H&M parking lot and him and Danielle both walked into the store.

"Okay, I'm gonna go find some bras. Only black and nude please. Maybe white." Danielle said to Pete.

"Fine!" He sighed. Danielle found a black sports bra and two black bras.

"Danielle honey! How is green gonna look?" Pete yelled so the whole store could hear.

"Dad, pay for these please. I'll be in the car." Danielle sighed bowing her head in shame.

"Alright Princess." Pete smiled. Danielle walked to the car and Pete cheered.

"Bra shopping, success!" He announced.

Andy:

You saw Fabian on the computer staring at a familiar blue glow. Tumblr.  

"Fabes?" You asked.

"Yeah ma?" Fabian asked turning around.

"What are you doing on Tumblr?"

"Talking to this girl. Her name is Lauren." You watched how his eyes gleamed.

"You have an Internet crush?" You asked with amusement.

"Maybe. Do you wanna see her? Mom, I promise you, she's gorgeous." Fabian smiled. He showed you a picture of a really pretty girl.

"Fabes, it says here that she's 18." You frowned.

"I know, but she's so pretty and nice. I can't help myself." Fabian shrugged. Andy walked in at that moment smiling.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" Andy asked.

"Fabian has a crush on an older woman." You said.

"Oh no. How old?"

"18." Andy sighed and looked at the computer screen.

"Well, she is pretty." He shrugged. You hit his shoulder and glared.

"Fabes, it's not good to like older people."

"Your fans do it to you all the time!" Fabian argued.

"That's different. They're not my children so I can't stop it. Look buddy, I just don't want you to be hurt. You know you can't date her right?"

"Yeah, I know. She has a boyfriend anyway."

"Alright. Now, who wants dinner?" You intervened. Fabian and Andy both stood up and began to walk downstairs with you trailing behind them. Oh, your boys.