Pref #18: He Hits You Pt.2

Patrick:

The doctor gave you an ice pack and a warning about being more careful.

"Hows the eye?" Pete asked.

"Swollen shut. Patrick's such an ass." You replied.

"(Y/N), most of this is my fault you know."

"No, Patrick hit me."

"Because I ducked."

"Well maybe he should've been smart enough not to fight!" It got quiet and Pete frowned at you.

"Why are you blaming this all on Patrick?" He asked. You looked at the ground in shame.

"I'm scared." You mumbled.

"Scared? Scared of what?"

"Scared of Patrick getting that mad at me. I've never seen that side of him, so in order to keep myself from falling for him, I have to keep the fight in mind." Pete ran a hand through his hair.

"(Y/N), the only people Patrick's ever gotten that mad at is me and some heckler on Twitter. It's only because we know how to push his buttons and we love it. You, you now know how he works and I know you won't push his buttons. Please give him another chance." Pete begged. You looked at him as Patrick ran up to you two.

"(Y/N)! Baby, are you okay?" He asked hugging you. You felt yourself melt into his hug.

"Yeah Trick. I'm fine." You replied. Patrick pulled you out of the hug and looked you in the eyes.

"I promise it'll never happen again. I love you (Y/N)." He said.

"I love you too Patrick." You smiled kissing him.

Joe:

You opened your eyes to see Joe holding your hand.

"(Y/N)! Thank god you're okay." He said thankfully.

"What happened?" You asked.

"I was playing my guitar and the strap broke which made my guitar fly in your face. It gashed your forehead and you needed stitches." You sat there remembering the events.

"Woah! Joe, I think you need a better guitar strap." You giggled. Joe let out a chuckle and kissed the side of your forehead without the stitches.

"I do too baby." He smiled.

Pete:

It's been three weeks since you heard from Pete. Three weeks since you stopped crying. Alex and the guys would come over to comfort you but it never worked. Today was Zack's turn to watch you.

"(Y/N), what do you want on your sandwich?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry." You sniffled. Zack sighed and sat next to you.

"I know you're still upset over Pete, but you need to eat something. You know Alex, Rian, and Jack would kill me." Zack said putting a hand on your shoulder.

"I can't eat. My body just can't hold food." You huffed, refusing the food. Zack picked you up and carried you to the kitchen counter.

"You're gonna sit here while I make you a (favorite type of sandwich) sandwich." He said walking to the fridge in order to get the ingredients. When the sandwich was done, Zack gave you the sandwich and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"(Y/N), please eat something." He sighed. You took the sandwich and was about to take a bite when you heard the front door open. You turned to see Pete with his duffle bag.

"Pete." You said shocked. Pete glared at Zack's arm around your shoulder.

"I leave and you just couldn't wait to bring him out. I just came back for the rest of my stuff." Pete spat. You jumped off of the counter and ran over to him.

"Pete, I promise, I never did anything with Zack. He's just my brothers best friend!" You sobbed.

"Please get away from me." He mumbled with tears falling down his face.

"No!" You cried. Pete moved you and walked to your bedroom. You sat on the floor and cried. Zack looked at you and walked after Pete.

"Hey! We need to talk." He said loudly. Pete was a small guy so it wasn't much of a struggle for 6ft Zack to drag him out of the room.

"What is it with your trust issues man. This girl loves you! I'm gonna go because you guys need to talk things out. Bonus, never hit her again or you'll have hell to pay." Zack yelled at Pete turning him to you. Zack hugged you and left the house.

"You don't love him do you?" Pete asked sitting on the floor in front of you.

"I never did and I never will." You sniffled. Pete pulled you close to him.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean to hit you, I just, my mind wasn't in the right place. Please take me back. I'm so, so sorry." Pete mumbled in your ear.

"I forgive you. Please just don't let it happen again." You sniffled. Pete kissed you and muttered against your lips,

"I promise."

Andy:

You walked home with your broken heel in hand. Opening the door, you were met with Andy who had his car keys in hand.

"(Y/N)! Thank god you're okay." He exclaimed. You walked right past him holding your angry expression.

"(Y/N), are you mad?" He asked nervously. You threw the broken heel at him.

"Hell yes I'm mad Andy! You left me and I had to walk home! Fuck it, I'm leaving!" You yelled walking to your room.

"(Y/N), please don't go. I'm sorry!" Andy begged as you filled your suitcase with clothes.

"Fuck off! My mom once told me that if he treats you like trash you should put him where he belongs, in the trash!" You countered before walking past Andy.

"Bye Andrew! Have a terrible life." You sobbed brokenly before climbing into your car and driving off.