Joe Imagine: Video Chat

You got home from school with tears streaming down your face. School was like hell...again. You were getting made fun of for not having a date to prom. Sighing, you dropped your backpack in the living room and run up to your room. You quickly logged on to your laptop and went on Skype. You clicked on the name in recents. Joe. When he answered, he was sitting in a hotel room.

"(Y/N)? Hey what's up?" He asked leaning in closer to the web cam.

"I was made fun of all day f-for not having a date to p-prom." You sniffled.

"Aww baby. I wish I could hug you right now."

"I do too." Joe frowned at the sight of you crying.

"Wipe your eyes sweetheart. I'll play you a song." Joe said pulling up his acoustic guitar. You wiped your eyes with the sleeves of your sweater.

"Do you like carrots?
Yeah me neither.
But I couldn't care less
If I could just see ya
Cause you're my loveeee
My only love
You're my loveeee
Only love, yeah
And I can't wait to meet ya." Joe sang ridiculously strumming his guitar. You had a smile on your face at the end.

"That was beautiful Joey." You giggled.

"I'm glad you liked it, plus I get to see that beautiful smile of yours." Joe smiled. You sighed and admired his pixel features.

"I'm really glad you sent me that ask on Tumblr accidentally or I would've never met such a sweet guy." You said softly. Joe gave you a soft smile and blew a kiss.

"I love you baby." He said happily. Suddenly you heard a door open.

"Joe, come on, we have to play now. Wait is that (Y/N)?" Patrick asked. You giggled as the brunette blonde man walked in front of the webcam.

"Hiya Patrick." You waved.

"Hey (Y/N)! Wow, I haven't heard from you in a while." Patrick smiled.

"Yeah, because when I talk to my girlfriend, I like to do it in private." Joe said slightly annoyed.

"Calm it Joe. Come on, we're on in 5 minutes." Patrick left and Joe gave you an apologetic smile.

"Sorry love. You're gonna be alright, right?" He asked.

"Yeah. Whenever we talk, I feel 10,000% better." You replied still smiling. Joe grinned and blew you another kiss.

"Bye (Y/N). I'll call tonight before you fall asleep. I love you" He said.

"I'll be waiting and I love you too." You smiled, before ending the Skype call. Content, you opened your book bag to work on your math homework.

A/N: Yeah that song, I made that up on the spot. Nice right :P.