Andy Imagine: "Just Friends" Pt.2

You hadn't seen Andy in two weeks and you were worried. Every time you tried to talk to him he wouldn't listen. It was just so frustrating. You sat on Pete's couch, rubbing your temples.

"You want some water or something?" Pete asked.

"Can I just get a soda. (Favorite Soda) preferably." You replied.

"Sure." Your thoughts racked your head violently. You were 100% sure that you liked Andy a lot, but you didn't know how to tell him. There was a knock on the door and Andy rushed in.

"Pete, what's the emergency?!" He asked with his eyes landing on you.

"Pete, what's Andy doing here?" You asked as Pete walked into the living room.

"I decided to play doctor Phil and get you two together. Now release the emotions!" Pete announced. You glanced over at Andy who looked embarrassed.

"There are no emotions." He muttered.

"Yeah. No emotion here." You chuckled sadly. Pete sighed and walked over to Andy.

"Alright, I'll do it for you. (Y/N)'s up first." He said before clearing his throat.

"Oh Andrew, you're so handsome and I love your tattoos. I never knew how to tell you because we're so close and you never said anything. I just wanna kiss you, take you shopping, and let you meet my parents." Pete said imitating your voice. Andy just laughed.

"Don't you laugh Hurley cause you're next." Pete said walking over to you.

"(Y/N), I've had a crush on you since we met at the airport. I didn't tell anyone, but I'm bad at disposing the love notes I write everyday. I never knew how to tell you cause you always hung out with the other guys too so I thought what we had was strictly friendship." Pete said imitating Andy. Now it was your turn to laugh.

"You read the letters?! Dude, those were private." Andy exclaimed.

"Guys, please just kiss!" Pete yelled pushing you and Andy together.

"Kiss, now!" He demanded.

"Not in front of you creep. Andy, how about we go to the vegan cafe a few blocks down, as a date." You smiled finding your courage. Andy smiled and linked hands with you.

"I'd love to." He said walking out of the house with you.

"Finally." Pete muttered sipping your soda before watching the Lifetime special If There Be Thorns.

A/N: Oh Peter and his Lifetime. I saw If There Be Thorns on Sunday and it was rad! Sort of confusing but I can't wait until this Sunday for the final installment Seeds of Yesterday. James Maslow is in it so that's gonna bring up some nostalgic feelings. I'm hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for reading.