𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I pout my lips and scrunch my hair up a bit to give it some more volume as I check myself out in the Jeep's window. I'm wearing a tight black satin dress with black heels and a black leather jacket.

"You done yet?" Scott huffs.

"Do I look okay?" I ask, turning to him and Stiles.

"You look fine. Stiles, tell her she looks fine" Scott says, hitting Stiles' arm and snapping him out his daze.

"Y-You look great, Natalia" Stiles stutters and I grin widely.

"Thanks, guys" I chirp, strutting towards the house we're supposed to be in.

"What?" I hear Stiles snap.

"What do you mean 'what'?" Scott retorts.

"I mean 'what' and you know what" Stiles sasses him.

"'What' what?" Scott groans.

"That look you were giving" Stiles elaborates.

"I didn't give a look" Scott argues.

"There was a distinct look, Scott" Stiles replies.

"What look?" Scott asks.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party" Stiles says matter of factly.

"It's not that. It just seems a little weird going to a different high school's party" Scott says simply and I roll my eyes.

"What?! Would you- Oh, my God. One drink, all right? You'll be fine" Stiles explains "I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia. Tonight, we're moving on"

"You were into Lydia?" I snort in amusement.

"I was. Not anymore" He retorts.

"You had no chance, dork" I laugh and he shoots me a glare.

"Let's do this" Scott sighs.

"That's what I'm talking about. Now look at me" Stiles says and they do a handshake they've done since we were kids.

"How's my breath smell?" Scott asks as we near the door.

"I'm not smelling your breath" Stiles snaps.

"Do you have any gum?" Scott then asks.

"No. No gum. You're fine" Stiles huffs, making me laugh.

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?" Scott complains.

"It's a birthday party" Stiles answers before we walk through the front door.

"Stiles! Hi" A blonde girl hollers and runs up to us.

"Hey!" Stiles smiles "There's the birthday girl"

She places her lips onto his and I turn to Scott wide eyed to see him giving me the same look of shock.