𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Stiles, Scott and I sneak around the back of the Tate household while the Sheriff speaks to Mr Tate. We reach the back door and the Stilinski boy grabs the handle, slowly opening it. It creaks and we all freeze, cringing at the noise. Stiles pushes it again and this time it creaks even louder, causing me to grimace as Scott face palms himself. We all slip into the home and Stiles quickly closes the door to avoid it creaking again.

"Which way?" Stiles whispers.

"Follow me" I reply, tiptoeing through the house with the boys on my tail.

We reach what looks to be a small girl's room and I grab the nearest person to me, pulling them inside. Stiles lets me drag him into the room, grabbing Scott and pulling him in too. I pick up a stuffed bear from the bed and turn to the boys, handing it to my brother. He sniffs it and shakes his head, nothing. Stiles grabs a stuffed elephant, handing it to Scott as I place the bear back on the bed.

"All I'm getting is some animal smell" Scott states.

"What kind of animal?" Stiles asks and I hear a growl from behind me.

"Dog" Scott says, looking behind me in worry.

I turn and slowly back up, in between the boys, as I see the large Rottweiler growling at us.

"Hi, puppy" I coo.

"Get rid of it" Stiles hisses at Scott.

"Me?" Scott asks in disbelief.

"Yes, you. Glow your eyes at it, something" Stiles explains.

"Be the Alpha, wolfie" I add and the dog snarls at us viciously.

"I can't" Scott says "I don't have control"

"Okay, buddy, you're going to have to try something" Stiles huffs.

Scott takes a step forward and reaches his hand out.

"Good doggy" My brother coos and I roll my eyes.

The dog starts barking loudly, causing Scott to jump back and Stiles to pull me behind him.

"Apollo!" Mr Tate yells "Apollo, shut up! Shut the hell up!"

The dog immediately goes silent and tilts it's head at us cutely before running away.

"Holy shit" I breathe out as Stiles grabs a book from the bookshelf.

"Here. Try that" The Stilinski boy says, handing it to Scott.

"Anything?" I ask hopefully.

"All I'm getting is that dog" Scott says defeatedly.

Stiles abruptly takes out his phone and snaps a photo of a picture that is framed on the desk of two little girls.

"Just go!" I hear Mr Tate scream and my eyes widen as I look at the boys.