𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

As I'm stood next to the ambulance washing my bloody hands with wet wipes I suddenly remember the absence of my phone and I turn to Aiden.

"Hey, can you do me a favour?" I ask him.

"Of course" He nods.

"Use the find my friends and check my location" I tell him.

He furrows his brows in confusion but listens, taking out his phone and doing as I asked. After a couple minutes, his brows raise a little and he looks at me.

"Where is my phone?" I question.

Aiden turns his phone and I see the small green dot with my name above it is located at the police station.

"Why is your phone at the station?" Aiden asks curiously.

"I must have left it there" I shrug, but it doesn't quite seem to add up because I remember having it after that.

"Guys, we gotta go!" Scott hollers at us.

"Can you drop me off at the station?" I ask Stiles as Aiden and I near the Jeep.

"Sure" He nods, his eyes flickering down to my neck with a guilty frown on his face.

"I'm okay, dork" I assure him, giving his arm a reassuring squeeze as I pass to get into the back seat.

We arrive at the station pretty quickly and I climb over Aiden, hopping out of the Jeep.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Aiden offers.

"Nah, I'll be fine" I wave him off.

I close the door and Stiles drives off, leaving me to enter the police station's front doors. As soon as I enter, I'm overwhelmed at the sheer panic of the people inside as they all run around and yell at each other.

"Excuse me" I try to speak to an officer but he brushes past me in a frantic manner "Or not"

My eyes land on Derek Hale who is currently being uncuffed from a bench next to Chris Argent. I make my way through the rushing deputies towards the two men who look up at me in surprise.

"What's going on?" I ask them in confusion, glancing around.

"Why are you here?" Argent questions me.

"My phone is here, or at least that's what find my iphone says" I answer with a shrug.

Argent turns to Derek who looks at me with a concerned look before looking behind him into the Sheriff's office.

"Get down!" Derek screams.

Before I can react, Derek tackles me onto the ground and I hear a deafening explosion. My ears ring loudly and my vision blurs until it's black, the ringing dying out.

"Natalia, wake up!" Argent's voice pulls me back and my eyes flutter open.