𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I exit my bathroom and see a figure sitting on the bottom of my bed, making me jump a little.

"I missed you" Aiden says and I scoff, making him frown.

"What's wrong?" He asks, grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him.

"You can drop the act now. Ethan told me everything" I state, looking down at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Natalia" He says.

"I know you're not interested in me, Aiden!" I snap, pushing his arms away from me "The only reason you even looked at me twice was because you knew I was important to Scott. I'm just leverage. The easy little sister"

"Natalia" Aiden sighs.

"No. Don't" I growl in anger.

"Look at me" He demands and I glare at the floor, refusing to look at him.

He stands up and grabs my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"I'm sorry, okay? I admit that at first I only spoke to you to get to Scott, but things are different now" Aiden tells me.

"How?" I ask, furrowing my brows in confusion.

"Because I like you. I really like you" He admits and I look at him in awe.

"Y-You like me?" I stutter in disbelief and he smirks, running his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Yeah, I do" He answers.

I press my lips to his and he makes a move to deepen the kiss but I step back with a smirk on my face. He frowns and I wink at him, making my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asks in confusion.

"I gotta watch over my mom" I answer and he nods.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He says hopefully.

"Tomorrow" I confirm.

I exit the room and walk down the hall, entering my mom's room to see Scott and Isaac curled up on the floor sleeping. I crawl into my mom's bed next to her and she turns to me.

"Who were you talking to?" She asks curiously "I heard you yell"

"Aiden called me" I lie.

"Ooh, a boy" She wiggles her brows at me and I giggle, shaking my head.

"Yes, he's a boy" I reply.

"Tell me about him" She says.

"He's sweet, and caring, and really good looking, and he listens to me when I talk..." I drawl off.

"But?" My mom hums.

"But he can be kind of an asshole and Scott doesn't like him, actually, none of my friends like him" I explain.