𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"You at least going to tell me where we're going?" Aiden asks from the backseat.

"I need to check on something" Lydia answers him vaguely.

"Who is MAA-lee-uh Tate?" Aiden then asks and I turn my head to see him holding a piece of paper.

"It's Mah-LEE-ah" I correct him, snatching the paper from his hand.

"And you don't need to worry about it" Lydia adds sassily.

"Well, I'm actually a little worried we're totally lost" Aiden counters.

"Why do you think that?" Lydia scoffs, glancing back at him in annoyance.

"Cause you just made your fourth right. And four rights make a circle" Aiden says matter of factly.

"I did not" She argues before looking at me "Did I?"

I nod with a sheepish smile and her face pales slightly, but she shakes her head as if she's ridding thoughts from her mind.

"It's a brand-new car. The GPS was fine before" She reasons.

"Maybe the GPS would work better if it was on" Aiden replies.

"What?" Lydia frowns, her eyes darting down to the small screen to see that the radio is on instead of the GPS.

"Are you feeling okay, Lyds?" I question in concern.

"I need to stop. I need to pull over right now" She snaps, frantically swerving around the corner.

"Lydia. Lydia!" Aiden starts to panic as Lydia manically races through a nearly empty parking lot "Lydia, stop!"

Lydia slams on the breaks and I lurch forward in my seat, squealing in fright when Aiden jumps forward and grabs me before I can hit the dashboard.

"That's why I told you to buckle up" Aiden scolds me with a glare.

"Shut up" I grumble in annoyance.

My gaze turns to my strawberry blonde haired friend to see that she's looking out the windshield as if she's seen a ghost, so I follow her line of sight and my heart drops to my stomach.

"Oh, God" I breathe out, immediately scrambling to get out of the car.

Aiden and Lydia follow me as I sprint towards the body laying unconscious on the concrete in front of us.

My arm is grabbed before I can reach the boy and I turn to see Lydia holding me tightly with a worried expression on her face.

"What if it's not him?" She questions.

"What if it is?" I retort.

"The couch. Put him on the couch" Scott demands.

Aiden and Scott place Stiles down on the couch as Lydia clings onto my arm tightly, something she's been doing since we found his body.