𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Cora and I sit on Stiles' bed while he paces back and forth, the Sheriff looking at his son in concern.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay. Yes, okay" The Stilinski boy mutters, turning to his dad "...No"

"Stiles?" Sheriff Stilinski frowns.

"Dad, I'm sorry, okay? I'm just...I'm trying to...I'm just trying to figure out how to start here" Stiles says, looking confused himself.

"Hey, I don't have this kind of time" The Sheriff states.

"For the last year, you've had all these cases that you couldn't figure out, right? I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent, and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned him, and all these murders right now. It's like...It's like you've been playing a losing game" Stiles tries his best to start the explanation.

"Stiles, the last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own son" Sheriff snaps in annoyance.

"I know" Stiles groans, looking around the room until he pauses noticing something.

"Okay, see, but that's just it, Dad" Stiles perks up, grabbing his chess board "The- The reason that you're losing the game is 'cause you've never been able to see the whole board. I need to show you the whole board"

Stiles sets up the chess board and proceeds to write down everyone's names onto sticky notes, sticking them to individual chess pieces. Pink for werewolves, purple for hunters, blue for druids, yellow for kanimas, green for witches, etc. The dorky boy begins explaining the supernatural world to his father while Cora and I listen intently, correcting him every so often.

"Scott and Derek are werewolves?" Sheriff states with an unsure facial expression.

"Yes" Stiles nods.

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf?" The man asks.

"Hunter" Stiles corrects "That's- Purple's hunter"

"Along with Allison and her father" Cora buts him.

"The whole Argent family to be honest with you" I add with a shrug and the Sheriff nods slowly.

"Yeah, and...And my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a kanima?" He questions us.

"Well, no, no, no, no, no. He's a Druid, okay? Well, we think" Stiles explains, glancing at me and I nod.

"So who's the kanima?" Sheriff asks in disbelief.

"Jackson" Stiles answers.

"No, Jackson's a werewolf" Sheriff retorts.

"Jackson was a kanima first, and then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf. Now, he's in London" Stiles tells the man.

"And Natalia is also a Druid?" Sheriff wonders aloud.

"Witch" I correct, shooting him a smile and he seems more confused, but goes with it anyways.