𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

We arrive at Kiara's house and my eyes widen when I see my brother laying unconscious next to his bike. I practically throw myself out of the Jeep first before racing towards the boy.

"Scott!" I shriek in panic, grabbing his face gently in my hands "Scotty, wake up!"

"Scott? Scott!" Stiles yells.

My twin slowly opens his eyes and gasps, jolting up straight. Stiles gently pulls me to my feet as Scott looks around wildly before his eyes settle on the three of us.

"Borrow, he took Kira!" Scott exclaims.

"We know. He was after her the whole time" Stiles replies.

The Stilinski boy helps his best friend off the ground before the latter pulls out his phone, calling Isaac and Allison. They talk for a few minutes before Scott sigh.

"All right, thanks" He finishes before hanging up and walking over to us.

"We have to think of something. He's going to kill her" Scott declares.

"I knew he was there. How did I know that?" Lydia questions.

"Because you heard the flies, right?" Stiles answers.

"What do you hear now?" Scott asks.

"Anything is helpful, Lyds" I assure her and she pauses to listen.

"Nothing" She answers "I feel like I can do this. But I don't know what to do. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it"

She grabs her head in frustration and walks a little away.

"I just- I swear to God, it literally makes me want to scream" She groans.

"Okay, then scream" Stiles tells her "Lydia, scream"

She lets out a high pitched scream and my hands fly to my ears in pain, squeezing my eyes shut. The noise soon stops and as I drop my hands my ears ring slightly. Lydia looks up at the street light in curiosity and I share a confused look with my brother.

"It's not flies" Lydia states.

She quickly spins around and the boys jump in fright, making me smile in amusement.

"It's electricity" She adds.

"Wait a second, Barrow was an electrical engineer. He worked at a power substation" Stiles realises.

"What substation?" Scott presses.

❦ ❦ ❦

The Jeep screeches to a stop outside the substation and Stiles turns to Lydia and I.

"Okay. Wait here, all right? Just wait for the cops to come" He says as he jumps out, slamming the door shut.

"Us? Wait, why?" Lydia asks.

"I only got one bat" Stiles answers, holding up the metal baseball bat.

"I have powers" I argue.