𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Well... Medically, you seem okay. You're definitely a real person" My mother states after silently checking over the tired looking Stilinski boy.

"Okay, so I'm real- but am I the real me?" Stiles questions.

My mom turns her head to look at me and he follows her gaze, looking at me for the first time since I entered the room. I open my mouth to blurt out a reassurance but I stop myself as my brother enters the room, causing us all to look at him.

"Is she here?" Stiles asks the boy.

"Yeah..." Scott nods, looking unsure of himself.

"Okay, let's do this" Stiles counters.

My twin looks from Stiles to my mother and then to me, the both of us sharing a worried expression that Stiles seems to notice as he looks between us.

"Guys, we have to do this" Stiles stresses.

"Fine" I huff out, dragging myself onto my feet "Let's go"

Scott helps his best friend get up off of the bed and I lead the way downstairs. I find Noshiko Yukimura stood in the middle of my living room and I narrow my eyes at her, immediately stepping in front of my mom, Scott and Stiles to keep them behind me.

"Do you recognize me?" Noshiko speaks up, looking directly at Stiles who nods slightly.

"Stop!" Kira shouts, running to her mother's side.

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come" Stiles assures the younger kitsune, gently pushing past me.

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords" Kira argues, looking at her mother "Mom, don't do this to him"

"It's already done" Noshiko replies.

Two of the Oni appear from the darkness, one of them standing in front of Stiles and the other behind him. My eyes flash bright pink as my anxiety spikes and Scott grabs my hand, keeping me grounded.

The Oni in front of Stiles grabs the side of his face and the boy twitches in pain before collapsing onto the ground. As the dark figures disappear into smoke, I race towards Stiles and drop to my knees.

"Look behind his ear" Noshiko orders as my mother, Kira and Scott rush towards us.

I place Stiles' head onto my lap and Scott checks behind the boy's ear, finding exactly what we all wanted to see.

"It worked" Scott states.

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles chokes out, pushing himself to sit up.

"More you than the Nogitsune" Noshiko says simply.

"Can the Oni find him?" Stiles questions.

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now" The Yukimura woman answers.

"Can they kill him?" He then asks.

"Depends on how strong he is" She counters.

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Scott queries in confusion.