𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Due to the lack of sleep and the fact that I still feel slightly buzzed, I stand in the kitchen with a towel wrapped around me as I fill a travel mug with a concoction of black coffee and whiskey. The coffee to wake me up and the whiskey to ward of my hangover until i'm ready to face it.

I sip on my drink as I make my way back to my room and throw my closet doors open. A banging sound, followed by Scott groaning in the hallway causes me to grimace and my eyebrows pinch together in pain.

Placing my mug down on my dresser, I start getting dressed and ready to leave before my brother causes a scene. My outfit for the day consists of a tight black skirt, a peachy brown long sleeved top that ties at the front and black heeled knee high boots.

Taking a large sip from my mug, I snap a mirror picture on my phone and send it to Lydia, something i've started doing every morning.

nat🦋
the fit for today, ft my travel mug of coffee and jack daniels to cure the sleep deprivation:
[photo attachment]

lyds🦋
wow, i give the fit a 10/10 for sure!
ps, i have a feeling that alcohol isn't going to help sleep deprivation bestie

nat🦋
shh, no one has to know sis

"Natty, are you ready?!" Scott hollers.

"Yes!" I answer.

I grab my bag and race outside after my twin, swinging my leg over his bike as he revs the engine. He shoves the spare helmet over my head and I huff in annoyance, wrapping my arms around him before he kicks up the stand and we head towards school.

On the way, we are sandwiched in on the road by two motorbikes that I recognise as the Steiner twins'. Scott speeds up, flying around a corner in hopes of losing the pair but they just speed up too, catching up with us.

We arrive at the school, the twins parking their bikes either side of us and I pull of my helmet, fixing my hair. Scott pulls off his helmet, the twins following his action as he looks between them in disbelief.

"You guys going to be doing this all day?" Scott asks.

"All day" Aiden smirks.

"All night" Ethan adds.

"Is this about being in my pack?" Scott questions.

"This is about you being the target of demonic ninjas" Ethan counters.

"You mean the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chests and completely kicked our asses?" Aiden asks sarcastically.

"Yeah! Those demonic ninjas" Ethan chirps and I giggle in amusement.

"I don't need anyone to protect me" Scott argues.

"They were looking right at you when the sun came up" Aiden states.

"They also disappeared" Scott retorts "Argent thinks that they could just come out at night"

"Since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, we're thinking we should play it safe" Aiden explains.

"All day" Ethan nods.