𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I shove my textbooks into my locker and slam the door shut, coming face to face with a grinning Aiden.

"How can I help you, Mr Alpha?" I ask sarcastically and his smile drops.

"How'd you find out?" He asks and I cross my arms over my chest.

"I would have liked to find out from you, but I guess you weren't planning on telling me" I sass him.

"I was gonna tell you" He argues.

"You're a liar" I retort, making him frown.

"Come on, gorgeous. I just didn't want to scare you off" He explains.

"I could literally turn your brain to mush if I tried hard enough, why would you scare me?" I declare.

"I don't know, but I didn't want to risk it" He shrugs and I turn, leaning my back against the lockers "Don't be mad at me"

"Give me a reason not to" I state.

He steps in front of me and uses my chin to tilt my head up. I raise a brow and he smirks, leaning down. His lips meet mine and I smile into the kiss, placing my hand on his chest. The kiss is short and sweet, leaving me smiling in pure bliss as he moves his face away from mine.

"Will I still come over tonight?" He asks hopefully and I trail my hand down his chest to the top of his jeans.

"Whatever you want, handsome" I answer, causing him to grin widely.

He pecks my cheek quickly before walking away and I shake my head, my smile never wavering. My eyes meet my brother's and I glance at Isaac who is standing next to him. I salute them sarcastically and walk to my next class.

❦ ❦ ❦

"Hey, Natalia!" Stiles yells, jogging to catch up with me.

"Hey, Stiles" I reply.

"Did you know that there's a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day" He starts to rant "That's every day a dead baby, Natalia, every day! Hey, you want to know what today is? It's dead baby day! No wait, that's every day, cause every day is dead baby day, yay!"

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask in confusion.

"Because Scott's dealing with the Alpha twins" Stiles sighs.

"Sounds like a hoot" I hum and he nods.

"So look, here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that the murders maybe come in threes. Ancient people love things in threes, right?" Stiles starts to explain.

"Oh, definitely" I answer with faux enthusiasm "And now that the three virgins are already sacrificed, you don't have to worry"

He glares at me in annoyance and I giggle in amusement.

"So maybe first, it's three virgins, and then, I don't know, maybe it's three people who still own a stuffed bear" Stiles suggests, looking at me.