𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

As we arrive at the school, I hop off my brother's bike and flatten down my brown checkered skirt before fixing my white long sleeved crop top. I hear the engines of two motorcycles pulling up behind me and I spin around, my dark curls bouncing at the motion. Ethan and Aiden walk up to Scott and I, the latter giving me a warm smile before looking to my brother.

"You're back in school?" Scott asks in surprise.

"No, just to talk" Ethan answers.

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Seeing as how usually, you're just hurting, maiming and killing" Another voice buts in and Stiles appears at my other side, leaving my between him and my brother.

"You need a pack. We need an Alpha" Ethan elaborates.

"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though" Stiles scoffs and I frown at him, but he ignores me.

"You came to us for help. We helped" Ethan argues.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive" Stiles argues back.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asks curiously.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no" Aiden pipes up and I shake my head.

"I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd" Isaac's voice joins the conversation and I look to the cardigan wearing boy "In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now, you know, besides the fact your sister is screwing one of them"

I glare at the dirty blonde and he grins sarcastically until a growl is heard and I look to Ethan who is glaring at Isaac through bright blue eyes, fangs showing aggressively.

"You want to try?" Ethan challenges.

Isaac takes a step forward but Scott grabs his arm and pulls him back.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I" Scott declares.

The boys walk past the twins to head towards the school and I give them both an apologetic smile, patting their chests as I pass them to follow the boys.

As we enter the school, a roll of toilet paper is thrown in our direction and it bounces of Stiles' head, making me giggle in amusement.

"All right, that's my face!" The Stilinski boy hollers before looking at my brother, clapping his back proudly "Hey, dude, good decision, buddy. Good Alpha decision"

"I hope so" Scott huffs out as I listen to the sound of my white heels clicking on the floors.

"No, you know so" Stiles corrects and I roll my eyes, elbowing him.

He pokes my ribs in retaliation with a cheeky grin on his face and I squeal, slapping his hands away from me. I glare at him playfully as he opens his locker, putting some of his books from his back into it and I notice my brother staring off behind me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask and I turn my head to see Kira struggling to place her books into her locker, making me smile.