𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Right at her head?" I question in disbelief as we enter my brother's room.

"Almost right through it" Isaac corrects "And she keeps saying the same thing, that she keeps seeing her aunt"

"Whatever's happening to you guys is getting worse" I comment and Isaac nods.

"And if I hadn't been there, then Lydia would be dead" Isaac states.

"What were you doing there?" Scott asks suspiciously.

"Uh..." Isaac drawls off.

Before I can even register what's happening, Scott grabs Isaac and throws him into the hall. For the second time today, the Lahey boy hits the wall and falls to the floor with a thud.

"Oh, you guys, come on!" Our mom yells "This house does not have a supernatural ability to heal! So, stop it!"

I shake my head with a small smile and make my way to my room. After kicking off my shoes and slipping off my jacket, I turn on my lamp. A black dot on my bed makes me freeze and as the dot starts to move, I let out a scream. I scramble onto my chair and grab the first thing on my desk which happens to be a pair of scissors. Isaac and Scott burst into the room, looking around wide eyed.

"Is everything okay?" Isaac asks me.

"No, it's not okay! A fucking tarantula almost bit my fucking arm off" I shriek, waving my arms around like a crazy person "Guys, do something! I'm scared"

"Where is it?" Scott asks.

"Right there! Are you blind?!" I screech, pointing at my bed.

"Are you talking about that?" Isaac asks, pointing at the spider and I nod "The itsy bitsy spider?"

"Yeah" I sass him in annoyance.

"Wow, Natty" Scott scoffs "All right, fine. I'll squish it"

"No, don't hurt it!" I protest before he reaches my bed.

"Oh my God" Isaac groans, pushing past Scott.

The Lahey boy picks up the spider in his bare hands and turns to me, showing me it. I let out another ear piercing scream and fall off the chair, both boys laughing at me.

"Are you serious?" Isaac chuckles.

"You're fucking suicidal, dude" I retort, looking at his hands wearily.

"You're unbelievable" Scott says, shaking his head in amusement.

Isaac let's the spider out the window before closing it again and helping me off the ground, much to my dismay.

"I hate you, guys" I grumble, putting my scissors back on my desk.

"Hey, we just saved you from the big bad spider" Isaac makes fun of me and I glare at him.

"Get out!" I huff, throwing at pillow at them.

They both exit my room laughing at me while I groan, getting ready for bed. After I change into a pair of shorts and a large t-shirt, I flop onto my bed. I close my eyes and just as I get comfortable, my phone starts ringing. I grab the phone, answering the call without checking the caller ID.