𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"How much longer do you think we have?" Scott asks as we stand in the kitchen.

"I wish I knew" Deaton shrugs "But, if we don't figure out something soon, we're going to need to find a better place to keep him"

"I think we're grossly underestimating the danger here" The man continues "He might be paralyzed, but it still feels like he's got us right in the palm of his hand"

I leave Deaton, Lydia and Scott in the kitchen to join my mother in the living room who is cleaning the wound on Stiles' stomach.

"Here, let me" I offer, holding my hand out to her.

She hesitates before handing me the bandage she's about to put on and standing up, letting me sit down in her seat. My mom puts her hands on my shoulders and leans down, pecking my temple.

"Don't trust him" She whispers in my ear.

I nod up at her and watch as she walks over to the others before turning back to Void who watches me intensely. Trying to ignore his gaze, I start bandaging his stomach like my mother has taught me to.

My attention is shifted when I notice his hand shakily reach for mine, as if he's using all his strength just to grab me and I let him.

He loosely holds my hand in his own and I watch closely as his trembling hands toy with my fingers, just like Stiles does when he's nervous.

"Stiles?" I breathe out hopefully but he doesn't reply, he just looks down at me through watery eyes.

I peel off the tape on his mouth and his nervous facade crumbles quickly, a wide smirk curling at his lips. My hope is shot to shit and he seems smug about it as he menacingly raises his brows.

"Wanna know a secret, gorgeous?" He asks me playfully and I hesitate before nodding softly "He loves you...Stiles does. A lot, actually"

"You're lying" I frown.

"Now, why would I lie?" He grins in amusement "I have no reason to lie to you, Natalia"

"You're playing with my feelings. This is a game to you" I scoff, making a move to stand up but Void's grip on my hand tightens.

"I'm inside his head. I know how he feels about everything, and you, he feels strongly about you. Deeply" Void explains and my heartbeat speeds up "Why do you think I've been keeping you so close? You're more than just a pretty face, Natalia. You're leverage"

"Go to hell" I hiss angrily.

I snatch my hand from his grip and place the tape back over his mouth, causing him to glare at me. Without another word, I storm away from the nogitsune and into the kitchen.

"What did he say to you?" Scott asks me in concern.

"It doesn't matter" I shrug, glaring back at the fox possessing Stiles' body and he glares right back.

"But, the scroll said to 'change his body'" Lydia states, bringing my attention to the conversation at hand rather than Void.