𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
[ 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 ]

I stand outside of school, waiting for Stiles to come back from the hospital to take me home like he promised.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you?" Lydia asks me, waiting by my side.

"No, i'm okay. You go home, Lyds" I assure her and she nods in understanding.

"If you need me, just give me a call" She says and I give her a smile as she jumps in her car.

People walk from the school to their vehicles, buzzing around me like flies and I lean against the brick wall with a huff, clutching my history books to my chest.

A loud beep gains my attention after being stood for a while and I look up to see the light blue Jeep right in front of me, Stiles waving at me from the driver seat. I hear straight for the car and climb into the passenger seat, throwing my books and my bag into the backseat.

"Bad day?" Stiles quips as he pulls out of the parking lot and I glare at him.

"How is Liam?" I question, not answering his stupid one.

"He's not dead" Stiles scoffs.

"You're both lucky that he's not. He could've landed on his neck" I snap at him.

"Well, he didn't so forget about him" Stiles argues.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I sneer and the boy looks at me with a scowl.

"What is so fucking great about Liam? Are you into him or something?" He blurts out in irritation and roll my eyes at him.

"Of course I'm not into Liam. He's a baby" I state in disbelief.

"Well, maybe you should tell him that because I don't think he's getting the signals" Stiles counters.

I decide to just ignore the boy for the rest of the drive, pulling out my phone and scrolling through social media in an attempt to distract myself from grabbing the wheel and driving us into a tree.

The Jeep eventually comes to a stop and when I look up I realise that we're not at my house, we're at the Stilinski house.

"Are you kidnapping me?" I ask bluntly and Stiles climbs out of the car, giving me a sarcastic smile.

The boy slams the door closed and I roll my eyes at his dramatics, climbing out of the vehicle and following him into his house. I kick off my shoes as he does and then silently walk behind Stiles all the way to his room, flopping onto his bed with a huff.

"I don't know why you've got your panties in a twist about Liam" I speak up, feeling the heat of Stiles' glare as I check out my fresh French manicure that Lydia gave me.

"I don't know if you're oblivious or just plain stupid" Stiles retorts and I raise a brow, looking up at him.

"Did you just call me stupid?" I question, giving him the chance to take it back but he stands his ground.

"I guess I did" He shrugs.

I pull myself up onto my feet and narrow my eyes at the boy, stepping towards him. He matches my glare and steps forward too until we're stood almost chest to chest. I look up at the boy and he looks down at me, the both of us with annoyed scowls.