𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"What are you doing here?" Scott spits out when we arrive home to find our father in the kitchen with Isaac.

"I could ask you the same thing" Dad retorts.

"Free period. We're doing group study" Stiles blatantly lies.

"Who's she?" Dad nods at Meredith.

"She's my girlfriend" Stiles lies again, trying to wrap an arm around the girl but she looks at him in disgust and curls into me to get away from him.

"You're not my type" Meredith states and I can't help the snort of laughter I let out, causing Scott to pinch my side.

"Well, obviously, we have a lot to talk about. We should maybe take this upstairs?" Stiles suggests.

"He's my type" Meredith adds, looking directly at Isaac and I tilt my head to have a good look at the boy since I haven't really before.

"Yknow, I totally understand that, Mer" I hum with a nod, patting her arm and Issac shrugs modestly with a little smile.

"Okay... Isaac, you can come, too" Stiles grits out in clear annoyance.

Stiles ushers the girl and Isaac out the room, Isaac grabbing my wrist to tug me along with him which I smile at. My smile falters when my father grabs my upper arm and gives Isaac a firm look that has the boy chasing after Stiles.

"That wasn't nice" I frown at my father.

"Hey, Dad? I'll explain all of this later" Scott tells him.

"I don't care that you're not in school. I know your grades are fine" He aims the last sentence at my brother and gives me a look that tells me he's disappointed in my grades, but I don't react "All I want to do is talk"

"Now's really not a good time..." Scott drawls off.

"Scott, we need to talk" Dad stresses.

"Okay, well have fun talking. My ability to be everyone's type is needed upstairs" I declare, roughly pulling my arm out of my father's hold.

"Natalia" He snaps, expecting me to obey like a good little girl but I look him dead in the eyes with a glare.

"You forget that I know what you've done, father. I'm not needed right now" I snap right back at him and stride past him to the stairs without looking back.

I sprint up the steps like my ass is on fire and burst into my room, three sets of eyes looking at me in surprise.

"You shook your dad?" Isaac smiles.

"Oh, I shook him alright" I snort, walking over to stand between Stiles and Isaac, both boys towering over me "Oh, wow. Yknow what I've just realised? This is like my dream threesome"

I wink at Isaac and he blushes a little, elbowing me playfully as I grin. Meanwhile Stiles glares at me so I bat my eyelashes at him and smile mischievously.

"What have I told you about flirting. Enough, Natalia" Stiles scolds me like I'm a child and Isaac whistles lowly.

"Sorry, dad" I scoff before I huge smirk curls at my lips "Or would you rather I call you da-"