𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Hi, you've reached Cora. I would say leave a message but I doubt I'll ever listen to it. Better luck next time"

I hang up the phone with a sigh and carefully slip it into my pocket.

where the hell are you, Cora?

Lightening flashes across the sky and I cross my arms over my chest, leaning against the wall of the clinic.

I've always liked storms, no matter how wild they are, they make me feel calm inside. The way that the lightening lightens up the sky from behind the clouds and the thunder booms loudly in my ears makes me feel grounded.

As I stand admiring the weather that most would dislike, the clinic's door opens and I turn my head to see Scott.

"Hey, brother" I smile softly.

"You good, sis?" He asks in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just felt a little suffocated in there" I explain.

"You feel better now?" He asks and I hum in response, nodding my head.

"Isaac's out now, if you want to come back inside?" He questions me.

"Sure, I'll be there in a second" I assure him.

He hesitantly nods and heads back inside, leaving me alone. I grab my phone one last time and dial Cora's number again.

"Hi, you've reached Cora. I would say leave a message but I doubt I'll ever listen to it. Better luck next time"

I let out a frustrated groan and shove the device into my back pocket, heading inside.

"She's not dead!" I hear Derek snap as I enter the room.

"Derek, he said 'There's a dead body. It's Erica'. Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation" Stiles huffs.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek retorts.

My mind immediately jumps to a certain werewolf who hasn't been answering my calls but I say nothing just yet.

"Someone else, obviously" Stiles states.

"Maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle" Scott suggests, looking at Isaac "The one who saved you?"

"No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was" Isaac explains and my heart drops.

"What if that's how Erica died? They pit them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives. It's like werewolf thunderdome" Stiles says and I shake my head before looking at Derek.

"Derek, you're not gonna like this, but I think I know who the other werewolf is" I speak up and they all look at me.

"Who?" Derek asks.

"Cora. I think it's Cora" I tell him "She left San Francisco months ago to come back to Beacon Hills, but she never called me to let me know she got here safe. I assumed she was just busy with family stuff, but she's not here and she's still not answering my calls or texts"