𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I enter the small coyote den and find Stiles exactly how I seen him in my vision, shivering on the ground.

"Stiles!" I cry out, dropping to my knees next to him and grabbing his arm.

"Wait! Wait! No, wait!" He wails, thrashing around wildly.

My dad yanks me away from the boy and my mom pulls him into her arms, out of the horribly smelling den.

"Stiles, you're all right! Okay!" Mom tries to calm him down as he screams in fear "You're all right"

He seems to wake up because he turns to her in awe before his eyes lock with mine.

"You're okay, Stiles" I tell him, reaching out to brush his dirty hair off his forehead.

Grabbing my arm, he pulls me forward and wraps his frozen arms around me shakily.

"You found me" He whimpers.

"I'll always find you" I assure him.

Out of the corner of my eye I see the Sheriff approaching us, causing me to leap out of my seat between Lydia and Scott.

"He's sleeping now. And he's just fine" Sheriff tells us and we sigh in relief "He doesn't remember much. It's a bit like a dream to him"

"Thank you" The man says directly to me.

"It was just a little spell" I shrug nonchalantly.

"No, it was more than that. Thank you" He presses.

"Anytime, Sheriff" I smile warmly.

I hold my hand out to the man politely like I was taught to and Noah scoffs, pushing my hand down and pulling me into a hug. I'm a little taken aback but quickly recover, wrapping my arms around the man.

"You saved my son's life" Sheriff mumbles.

"I have a feeling this won't be the last time" I joke and he chuckles, patting my back in a fatherly way that I'm not entirely familiar with.

We pull apart and the man ruffles my hair with a warm smile, making me grin at him.

"All right, you three. You've got school in less than six hours" Mom speaks up "Go home. Go to sleep"

"Okay" Scott nods, wrapping his arms around her.

I give her a quick hug and hold my hand out to Lydia who accepts with a frown on her face as we walk through the corridor.

"I don't know what happened. I was so sure" She states.

"Yeah, I wasn't much help either" Scott tries to make her feel better "Doesn't matter, if he's okay"

The strawberry blonde abruptly whips her head around as if she heard something that frightened her and I squeeze her hand gently.