"So you chose to hide it than telling me the truth?! Should I thank you because you loved me? Do I really deserve that love well in fact you are hiding something on me? What about Namtan?"

"I'm about to breaking up with him. I love you more than anything, Gun" Off telling the truth. Living without Gun is miserable.

"How heartless you are." Gun shook his head in disbelief. "You don't know how Namtan feels about you. She doesn't deserve to be hurt again."

God knows how good person Namtan is. She always there if Gun having problems before. Gun even treated her like a princess then Off will leave her like that? Gun don't want to hurt Namtan anymore. He already hurt him by not letting Namtan explain herself to him.

"But---"

"Don't break her heart again please. I'm begging you" Gun looked down as he softened his voice.

"Gun..." Off trailed off. He don't know why is he doing that.

"If I hadn't come into your life you wouldn't breaking up with her, right?"

"So what are you trying to point here? I will let you go?! Are you breaking up with me?!" Gun flinched because Off shouted.

"That is the right thing we should do" Gun said defeatedly.

"Why are doing this? Why you keep the situation complicated? Why you easily decided? Did you really love me or your just making a way to break up with me?" Off walk closer again. He hold Gun's shoulders tightly. "Don't tell me you still into your ex" Off looked at Gun's eyes like he was begging. "That is why you are doing it?" Gun looked down. He don't want to see Off eyes. Gun can't stand seeing Off weak.

'Please tell me you don't love her anymore that I am the one you love'

Gun keep his mouth shut. After he kissed Namtan earlier, he don't feel anything like he feels everytime when Off kissed him. Gun knows he already love Off but his silent make Off let him go.

Off shakes Gun shoulders. "Why don't you say anything?!" Gun looked up into his eyes without emotion.

"You said don't tell you, right?" And that cause Off cried harder. He slowly kneel down defeatedly.

'I'm not even fighting yet I'm already losing'

"Did you ever love me? Or I'm just a deal between you and your father?" Off tears still dripping continuously out of his eyes as he still looking down the ground.

Gun got confused. What deal is he talking about? he thought. He wants to help Off to get up and hug him tightly but he restrained himself. Gun chose not to speak because he don't know what to reply on his question.

Off looked up as his tears still flowing down to his cheeks. He still kneeling on the ground. "What? Tell me. I'm just a bet, right? What kind of deal did you agreed? To make me fall and leaving me after? Well, congrats. I'm falling harder than you expected" Off sigh. He wiped his tears as he slowly stand up. "Is because grandpa is dead so your bet also ended? That's why you want a break up? Fuck!" Off cussed at his conclusions building into his mind.

Gun grabbed Off collar and he hold it tightly. "What the fuck are you talking about?!" Gun angrily yelled.

"Don't pretend like you don't know Gun" Off brushed Gun's hand out of his cloth. "I heard you and your father talking about the deal when the first time we went to your house!"