"Ughhh just shut up, both of you. There's nothing there okay. Keep your mouth shut and I'm coming. I'll get you guys back for this!!!" warning them she cut the call angrily and moved towards the dining hall.

Meanwhile when Naina was in her room trying to console herself and not to fall for a certain grey eyed Major. Viraj was suddenly in a good mood and walking towards Sister Brenda's office. He was so happy to see her, he cannot believe that she's a volunteer here he can't wait to see her again. Sameer was staring at Viraj weirdly and wondering what was the sudden cause that made him change his mind.

Just then it clicked that girl who Viraj had just now caught before she could have taken the fall. A girl has caught Viraj's attention huh. He smirked looking at his older brother.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?" Viraj asked rubbing his face. "No Bhai not at all just a tinge of something red right here." Sameer said pulling his cheeks and laughing.
"SHUT UP Sam!!!! Let's go in!!!" Viraj looked embarrassed and knocked on the door before Sam could say anything else.

"Ma'am! May I come in!" Viraj asked Sister Brenda who looked busy with some paper work. She looked up from her paperwork and was shocked to see Viraj after almost 7 years. Tears started brimming in her eyes. She put her pen down got up from the chair moving towards Viraj she hugged him tightly.

He was a hero in real life. She could never forget him. It had been so long. Viraj hugged his teacher,the one who helped him when none were there remebeeing this he cried his heart out. He hasn't cried in a long time but being back here had caused so many buried emotions to stir up making him emotional.

Sameer was wiping his eyes he too was in tears. He knows the amount of pain and sadness Viraj had to endure when here was merely 5 years old. Sister Brenda moved away closed her eyes and mumbled a prayer and blessed him just like old times he smiled at her and closed his eyes.

After that she moved towards Sameer repeating the same and hugged him. "Viraj it's so good to see you after such a long time! How have you been my child?" Sister Brenda asked him with concern in her voice because she was aware about the nature of his job.

"I've been doing just fine! It gets a little rough at times but nothing that I can't handle. You know me right?" Viraj replied enthusiastically trying to joke about it a little so that his teacher wouldn't be too concerned.

"Of course I do! You're the most strongest boy that I know of!!! Hope you're being careful?" she asked him once again making sure he was being cautious enough.

Sameer could sense the tension in the air, he knew Viraj didn't really want to tell her anything because he doesn't want to worry her. He decided to cut in " Sister Brenda here's the check for this month and of course the extra amount you had asked" Sameer forwarded the check.

Sister Brenda thanked the both of them and put the check inside the drawer. The three of were talking about random things for the next 15 minutes. It was almost 7:35pm dinner time. "Okay I think it's time for me to go and join the kids. Why don't you boys have dinner here with us today? It'll be nice! Also I think today's dinner consists of a special dish."

Sameer nodded his head happily. In fact many times when he had come to give donations he had stayed back and had dinner with all the nuns and of course children. He always made funny faces which amused the children. He would rather stay here than go back home and have dinner with his vile mother no offence intended.