"I-I don't trust him. I just don't wanna this to be true." I look down at my hands. "It's hard for me, Xander," I say in a mere whisper.

"I know. I understand." He pulls me close and pecks my forehead. "It's ok, we will get through this. I will get the best investigators and he will be in prison in no time. And it will be much easier since he has a previous record."

I stiffen and pull away from his embrace. "Ummm... yeah, about that..." I started. Xander stares at me. "Please tell me you filed a report against him."

"I did." I gulped and continued, avoiding his eyes. "But, you see, his father came and begged us to dissolve the restraining order. I mean really begged, like on his knees, and trust me he was way too proud of a man to do that. He asked me to do that since Logan's future will be ruined if he had any priors."

"And you agreed?" Xander gapes at me. "Are you crazy? Your parents? Did they agreed to this too?"

I shook my head. "Not at first but his father came quite frequently. He even made Logan apologize." Before Xander could comment on this I continued. "EVEN... then I wasn't going to agree. I swear, I wanted to see him in prison and never get out."

"But then his father once met me alone and told me that if Logan got arrested, they will hire a great lawyer and would reduce his time in jail. He would only have to serve a few months in prison and pay some fine and he will be out in no time." I looked at Xander. "I mean I will go through a lifetime of trauma this is what he serves? That was not fair."

"That's why, when Mr. Jones promised that if I dissolve the case he would take him far away from me and my friends and that he would make sure Logan never see me again, I agreed." I bite my lower lip and gulped.

"I-I know this sounds ridiculous now, but I was 17 then, Xander and I was so freaking scared. I thought about what Mr. Jones said and at that time it felt so much safer to know I would never have to see him again. So, I forced my parents to agree. I just wanted him to go far, far away from me and his father was promising me that..."

Xander groans. "That bastard... he manipulated you, Alex."

"Maybe. But that was the best option for me at that time." I countered.

"What now? How will he keep his promise? He is dead." Xander sighs and stares at me. "Drake said he didn't believe Mr. Jones killed himself. Do you still think it's all a coincidence? His father died, Logan came back all of a sudden and happens to be everywhere you go?"

"I know, Xander. And somewhere in the back of my mind, I also know that he is the one. But I... I just want to believe that this is some stupid prank. I don't wanna go through all those things like last time." I sighed, massaging my forehead.

"But you, trying to believe something doesn't change the facts that are right in front of us," Xander argued.

My eyes waters knowing that he was right. He sighs and rubs my arms. "Would you tell me about him? I wanna know how far he can go." He asks.

I nod, preparing myself to tell him about Logan. "Well, we met in high school. Dick and I saved him from getting bullied in freshman year, and since then we three and Trisha were joined to hip. Most of our classes were the same, we used to eat lunch together. He was one of our best friends. He was like any other normal kid. No one ever noticed anything different about him." I shrug.

"Around the senior year, every guy I dated would ignore me after just one date, some left school, and some...." I glance at Xander before carefully saying the next few dreaded words. "Some would end up in the hospital." 

Xander's eyebrows shot up. "Hospital?"

"With minor injuries, nothing serious, just a few scratches, here and there. It was starting to get suspicious. Rumors spread that I was into some voodoo shit, and people started to distance themselves from me. I felt lonely, even though Logan, Dick, and Trisha never left my side, my confidence was starting to shake a little. I was a very social person, you know and then all of a sudden everyone just started to ignore me. They were scared to talk to me. It was really depressing."