Mixing business with pleasure[1]

a/n this imagine is inspired by the imagine called 'Unprofessional Crush' by Silhouette94 in their Harry Styles interracial imagines book. Give it a read if you want, it's really good.

-

"What?" Harry asked, snatching the earbuds out of his ears.

"Huh?" You said snapping out of your trance.

"You were staring at me so what?"

"Oh, ummm.... it's time for a sound check." Your body stiffened as Harry squinted his eyes at you before reluctantly getting up from the couch.

You were Harry's personal photographer, and you had been ever since he went solo. At first, you were a photographer for the New York Times, traveling the world taking cover pictures for the company. Once you heard there was a job opening for Harry's personal photographer you immediately applied, having to go through hell and back to get the position. Signing ndas, contracts, and getting an intense background check.

You were currently on Harry's Fine Line album tour alongside Mitch and Sarah. Your task was to take pictures during each concert, encapturing the most beautiful, iconic moments of the show. At times it would get overwhelming trying to take a good quality photo, the tons of screaming, pushing fans making it difficult. Yet you wouldn't trade your job for the world because of tour life becoming your home, Harry, Mitch, and Sarah becoming your family, and the need to fuel your crush on Harry by being in his presence growing.

"Ok, and loosen up a bit. Was only kidding." He winked, playfully nudging your shoulder as he walked past you, your heart doing a somersault.

"Oh Y/n," he said, turning around, "catch."

He threw his phone at you, you fumbling to catch it. You looked at the unlocked phone to see the app Spotify opened. The 1975's album A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships had been playing on repeat.

"He likes that band too?" You thought.

You trailed behind him, only going to sit in the front row instead of walking on stage. This was one of your favorite pastimes during the tour, just watching the three of them enjoying themselves in the music. It was their passion, their art, their escape. Just like photography was an escape for you.

"Testing, testing. One, two, three." Harry spoke tapping the microphone, a shrill ring coming through the speakers, everyone covers the ears for protection.

"Jesus that was loud." Mitch groaned.

"I know right," Harry agreed, "well at least we know the mic's working."

He turned around to face the 'crowd,' a.k.a you. The light crew turned on the bright blue and green strobe lights as the intro to "Adore You" began to blast through the speakers.

"Turn that down a little bit." Harry yelled over the music, him not being able to hear himself. The music lowered a little bit, Harry singing the beginning on the song.

Your couldn't take your eyes off of his performance, his stage presence being hypnotic. The way his combed his fingers through his short hair as he sang, a smirk slowly expanding more as he watched your starstruck figure staring up at him in awe. His prominent dimples flashed you, his iconic million dollar smile lighting up the stage better than the lights themselves.

"Holy shit, that was hot." You thought.

" You thought