Breaking point

a/n This imagine inspired by a chvnel_demon imagine.

⚠Warnings⚠: includes murder and slight smut??

Blood and sirens. That's what surrounded me. That's all I can really remember. I wish I could say that I care but I don't. That lying, cheating son of a bitch got what he deserved. Karma's a bitch.

"Why'd you do it Y/N? Why'd you kill him." The interrogator asked.

"I'd caught him cheating on me. I honestly lost count of how many times he'd done this. I'd finally had enough. He had finally pushed me to my breaking point."

"So that gives you the right to murder your husband in cold blood? Mrs. Styles why didn't you just divorce him?" Questioned to interrogator.

"No. No. No. No. No. A divorce would've been too easy. I wanted revenge. I wanted to make him suffer. I had been nothing but loyal to him for fifteen years. He didn't know that I knew about his infidelity. The randon pairs of underwear under the bed. The "overtime nights at the office." The calls from random women at night."

"Could you walk me through what all happened that night?"

"He had called me earlier that day saying that he'd finally got the raise
at his new job. I decided to get done up for him, for when he came home. I wore the hairstyle, dress, and lingerie that he loved on me."

Hair, makeup, and outfit.

Lingerie.

*flashback*

*flashback*

"Honey I'm home." Harry announced walking through the door.

"Hey babe." I say walking down the stairs in a sultry manner.

"Wow Y/N you look- just wow!" Harry was blown away by your beauty.

"You like? I wanted to do something special for you since you worked so hard for the raise you deserve." I twirled around allowing him to see all of me.

"Like? I love it." Harry grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a kiss. What started off as a sweet kiss turned into a heated, passionate make out session.

"Ha-Harry what about the food I cooked for you. It's gonna get cold." I say in between kisses.

"Mhmm. Fuck the food I want you now."

"O-okay."

Harry lifted me up by my waist gripping my ass for support. In no time we made it to the bedroom. Harry threw me onto the bed, slowly crawing onto of me.

"Wait. I wanna try something new." I interrupted.

"What is it?" Harry asked taking off his shirt and pants.

I went over to our closet and brought out two things. A gag and some rope.

"Oooooh. Kinky. What made you wanna do this?"

"Oh nothing. It's just that we never try anything new, and I wanted to spice things up a bit. Plus what better time than now after you got your raise." I explain.

I grab Harry's wrist and tied the rope against them tightly. Very tightly.

"Ahh. Ahh. Little bit too tight don't you think?"

"They should be alright." I reasoned. I give Harry a small smile. He has no idea what's coming to him. "Can you open your mouth please?" I place the gag over his head and position it to where it was just right.

I take off my dress painfully slowly, revealing my one piece lingerie underneath. I crawl on top off him continuing where we left off in our make out session. As I had him distracted by that, I crept my hand under the pillow taking out the knife. I lift myself up revealing the knife to Harry.

"Hmhmm. Hmhmmm." Harry started to panick trying to free himself from the ropes but failing miserably.

"Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. Shhh. I know I know." I said "trying" to calm him down.

"I know you're probably wondering why I'm doing this. Well you my friend are a lying, cheating bastard."

A look of surprise washed over Harry's face.

"I bet you didn't think I would find out huh. Taylor, Camille, Kendall, your fucking boss. Harry how fucked up could you be? I gave you everything and more yet it's still not enough. What did you see in them? What did they have that I don't. " My voiced cracked tears threatening to fall.

"I know I should've divorced your ass looooong ago, but I was, what my good friends call it, 'dicknotized'. Remember that new story of a woman cutting off her man's penis because she caught him cheating?" I asked reaching into his underwear pulling out his dick. ( true story btw. She threw it out the window while driving on the highway, and the police had to find it. When they did they sewed it back onto the man.)

"Mhmmmm. Mhmmhmm." Harry tugged at the ropes, but this in turn only made them tighter.

"You know, I've been thinking since you seem to not be able to keep your dick in your pants, that I'll make sure you'll never be able to."

"AHHHHHHH." Harry let out a blood curtailing scream that was muffled by the gag.

Everything after that everything seems like a blur. All I remember is Harry's muffled screams in agony, blood and sirens.

*flashback over*

" Y/N Styles you are under arrest for the murder of your husband, Harry Styles. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand the things I'm saying as they're being said to you?" The interrogator asked putting me in cuffs.

"Yes sir." I responded.

I wish I could tell you that I regretted it. That I would take back everything I did in a heartbeat. But I can't. I. Regret. Nothing.

Savannah