Hate[2]

a/n this imagine is inspired by kendravictoria15 divorce series imagines. Her imagines are really good by the way, go check them out.

The sun blinded Y/N as it shone through her curtains. Y/N groaned turninh her clock that read 11:17 A.M. Y/N turned back around to find a sleeping Harry. His light snores, the slight drool that dried on his mouth, the way his hair was ruffed up. He just looked so comfortable. So pure. Y/N wished she could stay in this moment forever, but she knew what she had to do. She had to wake him up.

"Fuck." Y/N spoke under her breath. "Harry. Harry. Wake up." Y/N tried poking him, shoving him, but nothing worked.

"Damn. Im2 up ok. Didn't have to push me off the fucking bed." Harry groaned rubbing the arm he fell on.

"Sorry about that."

Once again there qas an awkward silence between them. Tension filling the air once more.

"Don't you wanna leave?" Y/N asked timidly hoping Harry would take the hint.

"Ar-Are you kicking me out?"

"Yes Harry. I'm kicking you out."

"So you're telling me after I came here drunk, poured my heart out to you, and apologized, you're gonna kick me out like I'm like some one night stand you found at the pub? Unbelievable."

"I-Harry you can't be serious. Ok and. You came to my house at 2:30 in the morning drunk as hell, leaving our son with Sarah. You poured your emotions out to me, and gave me that sorry ass excuse of an apology. The only and I mean the only reason I let you stay last night was because you were still drunk and not in the right state of mind to drive. Ok. Don't get it twisted. Don't make me try to seem like the bad guy." Y/N shouted at Harry. "So as I said, Don't you wanna leave?"

"I-I just want us to work out ok. I want us to be a couple." Harry explained.

"Harry give it up ok. What's done is done ok. I don't want to be with you anymore. We can co-parent together, but other than that our relationship is nonexistent." Y/N spoke sitting next to Harry.

"O-ok I guess I'll go now." Harry said getting up putting his shoes, shirt, and pants back on. "I guess I'll call an uber than.

"Yeah you do that." Y/N whispered whatching Harry leave her room.

Hate.

Such a strong word. Such a strong feeling to have against someone. Such a powerful force that can tear two people apart.

Y/N could say she hated Harry. She hated him with every bone in her body. She hated him with every single blood cell flowing through her veins. But now she doesn't.

Now she doesn't hold any animosity towards Harry for all the hell she put him through.

Harry and Y/N had both found love. With Harry marrying Kendell and Y/N marrying Ross. Both had had more kids of their own. Elizabeth and Ethan, Y/N and Ross's children, and Thomas, Harry and Kendall's son.

a/n This ending was trash lol. Hope you enjoyed

Savannah