Moving in

"You should move in." Harry blurted while we were cuddling on the couch.

"Huh?" I asked focusing my attention on him now.

"You should move in. Ya know since you're always here, and there's a good chunk of your stuff already here." Harry reasoned.

"But what about the fans, our families, and friends. I mean we've only been dating for nine months. Don't you think it's too soon?"

"I- what no. C'mon Y/N just think about it. Please." He begged.

"Mhmm... I guess. Yeah I'll move in with you."

*

*

*

"Is that everything?" I questioned as Harry walked through the door with a big, heavy box.

" Uhhhhh. Yeah." He grunted out dropping the box, trying to catch his breath.

Ok. Well let's get this show on the road." I clapped grabbing a box labeled 'clothes' and unboxing them.

"Ok." Harry said dragging his feet towards me.

*five minutes later*

"Hold on. Brb gotta go use the restroom." I say putting away some clothes before heading to the bathroom.

"OMG. Y/N COME HERE." I heard Harry yell from the master bedroom as I was finishing up.

"WHAT IS IT."

"JUST COME HERE AND SEE. QUICK."

"HOLD ON LET ME WASH MY HANDS FIRST." I shouted back quickly, but thoroughly, washing my hands.

"What is it?" I asked walking in the room.

"What. Is. This?" Harry questioned smirk plastered across his face.

"Uhhhh."

Oh shit I thought. He found them. My red, fluffy handcuffs.

"Um. Nothing." I say quickly trying to snatch the cuffs out of his hands but failing.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. You almost had it, gotta be quicker than that." Harry said lifting the cuffs higher. "What are you doing with these?"

"Uh. Can you please just put those down?" I begged.

"Fine." He answered reluctantly. "No. But seriously why do you have these? You want me to cuff you to the bed or something?" He asked with a smug look on his face.

First of all. I have them cuz I want them. Second of all. If anyone is getting cuffed to that bed it's you. Third of all." I paused to catch a breath. "Get back to work now. Chop chop. I say clapping my hands in his face, walking towards a box.

"Oop- kinky."

I sent a quick glare at him.

"Uh I mean ma'am yes ma'am." Harry saluted unpacking the rest of the box.

"Boy you play too much." I chuckle.

❤Savannah

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara