Your child cusses

"Nonononono. You're doing it wrong it's supposed to go flour,seasoning eggs, milk, then fryer." Harry quickly try to explain to me.

"Noooooooo. It's seasoning, flour, milk then eggs then fryer." I countered argued.

"Noooo. I'm right it's-"

"No Harry I'm ri-"

"No. Me."

"Oh just shut up"

"You know what you shut up."

"Oh really you gon tell ME to shut up?" I questioned lowkey surprised.

"Yeah I'm telling you to- "Harry all of a sudden stopped when he accidentally knocked over the big bowl of flour.

"FUCK! harry look what you did!" I yelled pissed off that flour is now all over the kitchen.

"It's not my fault it was an acci-"

"FUCK." Our two year old daughter Amari cheered.

We quickly turned around forgetting that she was even in the living room whatching T.V.

"Nonononono. Amari don't say tha-"

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Amari screemed over and over.

"Amari listen to your mum and stop saying that word." Harry said trying to hold back a laugh but failing horribly.

"Stop laughing it's not funny." I scolded Harry.

"Ok. Ok. Jeez. It was a little funny." He explained defensively. "Look Amari please don't say that word-"

"Because it a very very very very very bad word " Harry explained to the little girl.

"Yeah. And it'll make mommy and daddy very mad if you say it again so don't do it." I jumped in.

"Otay I'm sowry."

"It's okay."Harry and I said in unison.

"Jinx!" Harry exclaimed.

"Oh hush and help me clean up the mess you made in the kitchen."

As I walk back into the kitchen I see just how much flour was all over the kitchen.

"Uhhh. This is gonna be a pain in the butt to deal with." Harry groaned.

"Who you telling."

"Hey Y/N?"

"Hhm?" I hummed as I stop sweeping and looked up to face him.

"Just so you know I was right." he said smirking at me.

Oh my dear we go again.

❤Savannah