Woman

a/n Y/BF/N = your boyfriend's name

"I'm selfish, I know
But I don't ever want to see you with him"

His P.O.V

Jealousy. Jealousy. Is what I'm feeling right now. But why? Why am I feeling like this? Why is she with him? But who am I kidding. There's no way I'm jealous cuz we're only friends. Right?

"I'm selfish, I know
I told you, but I know you never listen"

"Y/N I'm not lying. Y/BF/N is really cheating on you." I explain

"NO HE'S NOT. YOU KNOW Y/BF/N WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU. YOU'RE JUST A SELFISH JEALOUS ASSHOLE!" She screamed at me.

"ME!? JEALOUS!? OF YOU IN HIM!? HAHA VERY FUNNY." I yell back at her.

"Show me the proof."

"Huh?"

"You heard me? Show. Me. The. Proof. That's if he's really cheating."

"I-I"

"What is it? Do you not have any proof?" Y/N asked.

"No." I lied. What's the point in telling her the truth if she's just going to take him back.

"Exactly get the fuck out my face."

"I hope you can see the shape that I'm in While he's touching your skin He's right where I should, where I should be
But you're making me bleed"

It should be me. It should be me holding her, hugging her, kissing her, loving her. Not him. He doesn't deserve her like I do. I can, no I will, treat her better than he can. It. Should. Be. Me.

"Tempted, you know
Apologies are never gonna fix this
I'm empty, I know
Promises are broken like the stitches"

"I know sorry isn't gonna fix everything, but I'm truly sorry." Y/N said for the umpteenth time.

"Yeah you're right it isn't gonna fix things. You promised me you were gonna come Y/N. You've never broken a promise 'till now. What's up with that?" I questioned heartbroken that she's didn't show even though she promised.

"I-I know that b-but I was with Y/BF/N a-and I just forgot ok? I was havin' fun so time just flew by. I mean what more do you want me to say. I already apologized a million times." She defensively said.

"Really? You were with Y/BF/N. Huh. That's one thing I don't understand." I scoffed disappointed but not surprised.

"What?"

"I don't understand why you let him change you. The old you would never do anything like this." I added.

"I- PEOPLE CHANGE HARRY. I'M TIRED OF YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY HERE. IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH Y/BF/N THAN THIS FRIENDSHIP IS OVER. GROW UP, GROW A PAIR, AND STOP THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM." Y/N shouted.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FINE. I NEVER NEEDED YOU ANYWAY." I yelled back grabbing my things heading out the door.

"Woman
Woman
La la la la la la la la
W-Woman"

a/n What's your favorite song off of Harry's self-titled album?

Savannah